Suddenly he stretched himself from his position, hands pressing against the table and his lips capturing a pair of plumpy rosy lips...

"Thank you. Let's eat the cake now, I can't wait!" He said, liking how Jimin trying to hide his blushing self.

"I baked it."

"You did. You can bake??! "

"Hum!"

"You are amazing!" He fed a piece to Jimin, he was smiling ear to ear, like a kid...

After that, Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket and played a song. He got up from his place and forwarded his hand to Jimin.

"Dance with me?"

"I-I don't know how to dance."

"I'll teach you."

Then hand in hand, step by step they danced. They danced with the music, with the sync of their heart.

"Sorry, Jungkook! I do not have any present for you." Jimin said he didn't have money to buy anything for him.

The music stopped so their movements.  Jungkook stared at Jimin. His Jiminie Hyung is really innocent and very different from others.

"Hyung! Your presence in my life is a precious present for me. I love you so much hyung that I don't know if the word love is enough to express how I feel every day for you. I think I am falling harder and harder for you. Thank you for existing hyung!"

Hearing all that Jimin couldn't help himself but shed tears. He ran to the room so that he could stop his unmanageable tears.

Jungkook followed him... Anxiously he held his hand. "Hyung!."

"Jungkook! I think I-I can't stop myself more now! How I ended up like this."

"Hyung! What happened?"

Jimin looked at him, roughly wiping his cheeks..."When did  I start to love you this much that I can't imagine myself without you? Why this feeling is so ridge for you? I don't know why I love you this much. It's always overwhelms my heart. I think I am stuck with you."

"That is why you are crying?"

He nodded...

Jungkook chuckled a bit and then kissed his forehead. "Isn't it a good thing? I don't have to try to make you stay." Then he pecked his lips...

"Jungkook! Please love me more." Jimin lay on the bed.

"I want to be loved by you. Love me! Please!" Whispering, Jimin pulled his hands to his waist. He gazed at him in silence for a while with his gleaming eyes. He gazed, so intense,  as if he was reading every detail of his face.

"Love my every part." He said while unbuttoning his shirt's button...

Eyes widened when Jungkook realised what Jimin wanted. His heart beating as if it is strongly shrinking and blooming. He tried to calculate if he was thinking right. He felt like a current was flowing in his veins instead of blood. He gulped...

Jimin lifted his head a bit, startling him. Their face was closer. His breath was audible and his eyes became sloppy while staring at his lips.

"Hyung____"

He smashed his lips on him, pulling his lips roughly and sticking his body against Jungkook. His kiss became needier and deeper, arousing the desire to do more, to feel each other, to settle down a crazy heartbeat.

For Jungkook, Jimin was behaving strangely to him. He never was courageous enough to make a move first. He wondered if Jimin was drunk but he never drinks.