Moon smiles at her one more time and gives her a quick hug before disappearing back into the forest.

Moon chuckles as she looks at my confused stare. "Whiteout has her own way of looking at the world. Reading her mind helps to understand her true meaning. But most often it's just as confusing in there. I just understand her." Moon explains.

"For example. She believes that she is destined to be somewhere at sometime. Only until now she believes she was supposed to be with me. But she knows that she will be destined to be somewhere else soon. Hence the wind because it's always changing direction."

I understand a bit more. "She is saying she isn't afraid of her destiny. She knows that some will be new. But something has to be consistent. So far that has been her brother." Moon says with a sigh.

I find myself jealous of this brother she speaks of. You can tell by the way Moon talks about him. Hse admires him. But you can see she trusts him. He is been consistent for everyone in his life.

I guess I zoned out because I jump when I feel Moon's cool skin on mine. "Who is her brother?" I blurt.

Moon narrows her eyes at me. Suddenly she grabs my arm tightly. Instinctively I place my arm under her shoulder to keep her from falling if she faints.

She closes her eyes. Slowly her grip loosens. A small smile appears on her face.

"You don't like being jealous do you?" she muses. I blush.

Welcome back to the crowded space of Qibli's head!

She hugs me slowly. "Glad to be back. Because now I can believe this is all real." she mumbles.

That breaks my heart and simultaneously puts it back together.

"And there is nothing to be jealous about. You're all I want. But if you must know, Whiteout's older brother is Darkstalker." she says.

I don't know how to feel about him. On one hand, he kept Moon safe while I was gone, he was good to her and made her feel better. On the other...well on the other he is a hot older Nightwing who can relate closely to Moon with his special talents.

I have no talents. Just me-Qibli.

"You have got to stop thinking like that. You have no idea how special you are. And I feel like I should be the jealous one." Moon states.

"Why?" I ask. "Because you think other guys are hot." she says. I burst out laughing.

"I didn't realize I was being replaced." Moon jokes. "Sorry Moon. But it's not Darkstalker. It's Deathbringer." I admit.

She gasps dramatically. Just then Deathbringer appears. I get an idea.

"Qibli! Hey thats cheating!" she yells as I step towards Deathbringer.

I smirk at her. "I won't kiss you for a long time. It would be too much like kissing him." Moon protests pointing at Deathbringer.

"Ugh. Please don't kiss me Moon." Deathbringer grumbles tiredly. "It wasn't going to be her." I say.

He stares at me. I raise my hand flirt like and wave at him like a girly girl. "STOP! MY EYES!" Moon screams.

She takes off running into the forest happily. I smile and run after her. But I get lost quickly. I groan and sit on a log.

Moon? Yeah I'm kinda lost. No idea where to go.

I look around and identify at least thirty plants as I wait. The bushes rustle and at first I think it's Moon.

But before I even see them I know it's not her.

Her footsteps are lighter, but less assertive. And she wouldn't move that many plants while traveling.