Why Him? | Dieter Bravo |1|

I sat on my bed, with one leg over the other as I read through the script, scratching my forehead in frustration

I sat on my bed, with one leg over the other as I read through the script, scratching my forehead in frustration. I despise the Cliff Beasts movies, I literally lost my mind when I heard we were filming another one. But, there is a plus side, we're filming it in London.

I would like to enjoy myself, knowing I'm in this beautiful country, but it's not like I'm exploring it at all, I'm literally staying in a hotel without being allowed to go anywhere. I mean for fuck sake, we're all a week into our two week quarantine right now. But hey, at least I won't be alone when I get out of here right?

I've grown to like—well get used to my fellow cast members, we've all been through a lot of shit filming these turdfests. They are all assholes the majority of the time but they can be ok. Two new characters are being introduced to the cast, a tiktok star and one person that I'm close with and have been in love with for four years. Dieter Bravo.

We stay in contact out of filming the movies we've done together, and if you count fucking each other as being close, than yes we are, but unfortunately nothing more. I want to be more then just physically intimate with him but the man is afraid to fall in love with anyone, I swear.

I'm a little annoyed with him though. I started dating Kaz Bofier a few weeks ago. And it's been highly publicised. To be clear there is no romantic attraction between the two of us, we are both filming movies in similar genres, in the height of a pandemic right now and we're good friends. It's a PR relationship.

I wanted to make that clear to Dieter, but he hasn't answered me since the relationship went public. He's just flat out ignoring me now. I saw him briefly when I was entering the hotel, and I know he saw me too, but he just quickly turned away and rushed off.

So now I'm sitting on my bed, finishing off my tacos, waiting for my phone to light up with his name. This lockdown is brutal, but I get it, it's for the safety for everyone. I finished off my tacos, putting the plate to the side and grabbed the room phone, dialling reception.

"Hello Miss, Y/n..." a man on the other side answered "...How may I be of assistance?"

"I need someone to come collect my plate."

"Of course. Someone will be there to pick it up shortly."

"Thank you." I smiled, hanging up the phone.

I plopped down on the bed, the script still in my hand, holding it up in eye view.

"This script..." I sighed "...fucking hell."

a week later
Quarantine is over. Fucking finally. And the first thing we're doing is having a cocktail party. I guess it's some sort of 'welcome to my hotel' or 'good to see you again' type of party. I've decided that I'm just going to wear a short but long sleeve floral patterned dress that goes a little above my thighs. One of my favourites. I know it's Dieter's favourite too.