"Blood Kink" | Max Phillips

You laid on the lounge with your boyfriend beside you, sound asleep. Your head rested on his chest, your hand resting on his lower stomach. He however was wide awake, chucking a pillow up in the air and catching it, repeatedly.

He's not tired, he can choose to sleep if he wanted, but he chooses not too. But he's happy to lay here and be your pillow while you did so. He reached over and grabbed his phone from your coffee table, seeing that it was around 4am.

He has to go. He carefully took your hands off him and shimmied his way off the lounge without waking you. He put his phone in his pocket and leaned down, pressing a kiss on your neck. He always opted for neck kisses, which you didn't mind, you actually really liked it.

He kept clothes at your house—well more suits, but he kept normal clothes there just on the off occasion he decided to opt out of wearing a suit. Once he changed, he walked back out to the lounge room. He leaned down and gently brushed his fingers over your neck, smiling.

The six months you two have been together has been absolutely amazing. He's deeply in love with you, and you felt the same about him. He wants to spend the rest of his life with you.

"Mmm..." you opened your eyes, smiling as you saw your handsome boyfriend, looking at you fondly "...good morning, Max."

You grabbed his tie and pulled him down to your lips, the two of you sharing a deep and passionate kiss. He sunk his teeth down into your bottom lip, loving the small whimper falling from you mouth.

"You have to leave, don't you?" you muttered and he nodded.

"Would you stop by the office later?"

Max knows you have a day off today, so he's hoping that it won't be the problem. You nodded and cupped his cheek, pressing your lips back against his.

"What time?" you asked.

"About...12pm?"

You smiled and nodded, pecking his lips again.

"I'll see you later."

You heard the front door close and closed your eyes, falling back to sleep within ten minutes. You've had a big surprise for him. Tonight when he arrived home, you would have a prepared meal for him. You know he doesn't eat much but you're hoping he'll like it.

And you also hope that it will be decent, since you rarely if ever cook. What you're preparing to cook is Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry and side of garlic bread for dipping. 9am rolled around and you were currently at the shopping for tonight.

Your phone ringtone sounded through your ears and you promptly got it out of your purse. You saw that it was your boss. You cursed under your breath, forgetting that he mentioned he was going to call you today. But nevertheless, you promptly answered it with a smile, even though he couldn't see you.

"Hello, Mr Dofleer. How are y—"

"Sweet cheeks!..." he said loudly into the phone, cutting you off, making you roll your eyes "...You have those sketches for me?"

You are an architectural drafter for the biggest architecture firm in your city. You wouldn't of taken it if you knew that Mr Dofleer was going to be your boss.