24| ʙɪᴛs ᴏғ ʟɪғᴇ |

Hello Hello

Small bookish girl / boy quiz?

What makes a book imme unlikable?

What makes a writer immediately unlikable?

What's your favorite book trope?

What attracts you towards a book?

And...last one, your favorite books on wattpad <3

So next chapters is here

Previous chapter was really special. And I dint set target, because of which comments dint even reach 90 :)

Cool!

Do comment and vote here coz I've written it taking out time with great difficulties

Target: 90+ votes and comments

Happy reading <3

*unedited*

Nandini:

I can't wait to make you mine

This line still manages to send shivers down my spine. It's been nearly two days since he has said me this and it is clearly evident how much he's controlling himself. Probably the only thing he's controlling in our marriage. He has just left everything on me. From reminding him to take his wallet in the morning to messaging him about his lunch and even sleeping schedule. It is not like, I'm not ready. But it's just that, I'm too shy to take initiative.

I sighed as I wore my coat that was on my chair, as I left it before surgery. It took three hours for me to complete it. I sat comfortably on chair.

Life is content. Amma appa are happy. Manu is back to normal. Maa papa are healthy and Anurag is unusually, but thankfully happier. And above everything. A loving husband who respects my choices, keeps my comfort above everything and manages to lighten up my day like no one. My habit, my salvation, my home. My husband.

It's nearly eight thirty and my phone will ping in another two...

Ping

I chuckled and picked it up, knowing who it will be.

From Manik ❤,
I'm down. Come soon <3

To Manik ❤,
Just there!

I sat erect and quickly stuffed my things inside my bag. My phone, my kerchief, my charger, stethoscope. Whatever came in hand. I locked my cabin properly and made my way down to the exit.

An immediate smile took its place on my lips as I saw him standing there leaning against his car, holding his black coat against his shoulders and top two buttons of his white shirt open. He ruffled his already messy hair, and wind was the paid actor.

Haye mein marjawan

I quickly did the evil eye gesture and cracked it on my forehead. That is when his eyes came on me. I grinned and walked towards him, as he straightened and forwarded his hand. I took it happily and stood before him.

"Tired?" He asked, tucking my loose strands behind my ears and glancing me with his those soft eyes.

"Very." I hummed, and leaned against his chest. I had nearly two surgeries and five appointments. And next what I felt was a warm kiss against my head and a mild ruffle.