23| sᴀᴀᴛʜɪʏᴀ |

Namaste mere wasiyoon

How are you all?

Fine?

Me too :]

I know I'm super duper late but, 12th sucks broo :\

Pooja got over and I sat to write this chapter. I had to update today...so please love it??

Nevertheless

I'm here

Target is of 90+ votes and comments

*unedited*

Happy reading

Mannat:

"Ma'am, it's all done." A worker said and I nodded, moving ahead. I stood in the middle of the hall, looking around me.

There was this stage followed by five cluster of chairs circled around each table. There was this buffet and a special seating arrangement for VIPs and friends and family.

I released a shaky breath, as adrenaline rushed through my spine. I am just praying that everything goes how I have planned it to. Not just book, but many among other things. Things I've been planning since past few days. Time was nearly five and guest started to arrive.

I quickly paced to my dressing room to change myself into day's outfit. It dint take me more than ten minutes to be completely ready.

I was wearing a which crop shirt with fanny sleeves down my hands and paired it with a pink long skirt. I left my hairs open and quickly applied the minimal make up, which included kohl and lipstick. I was now sitting on the dressing chair, bent down to tie my heels.

I tried catching hold of the lace, but my skirt wasn't supporting me. I huffed, trying for the nth time but the result wasn't different.

Just when a hand wrapped around my wrist, and pulled it away slowly. My heartbeat accelerated as my inner sense recognized the touch. I did not lift my eyes. I knew who it was. I was aware of his presence. Familiar with his breath. Known to his touch.

To him.

I felt him holding the sides of the chair and turning it towards him, with me on it. I gasped and caught hold of his shoulder at his sudden movement. I looked up meekly, to find him already staring at me. He knelt down on his one knee slowly and wrapped his fingers around my ankle to pull it on his thigh.

My lips parted as the sense of his feathery touch ran down my spine. He tied the lace slowly, gently and did the same with the another one. I did nothing but looked at him silently doing all this.

No words were exchanged, but his mere presence was enough to lighten up my day, which was no less than a special one. His eyes today had that peace. Peace that was lost because of me. The serenity that I snatched from him.