22| ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇsᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ |

Hello there

Yeah, you don't have to worry. I am not going to take down any book of mine, because that's not what I am and that's not what you all deserve after showing love on this story

And there is no chance I will let down those readers to actually wait for my update.

And one more thing, itna sunaya but i love you all also nah😗

This is a 5K words+ update!

The news is, no targets today *although please comment and vote for your characters <3*

Not because I'm upset
I'm happy!

Becauseeeee... our baby,

Forever Till Aeturnus TURNED 1 TODAYYY on 24th October!
*cues to the confetti*

One year to arrange marriage duo and chaotic duo <3

Happy reading

Nandini:

I sighed, and stretched my arms tight as the sun rays fell straight from those window on me, pulling away my sweet sleep. "Mmm." I yawned, before turning towards the other side and snuggling deeper into the pillow. But something restricted my movements.

I frowned, and gently opened my eyes, only to smile wide. My husband was snuggling deeper into my hairs, as if hiding away from the sun rays. His on hand was around my waist and legs above me. My position wasn't different. My hands were on his back and face dug into his neck.

I sighed in content and stayed there laying down, looking at the ceiling. It's been three weeks since we came back from our tri...I mean honeymoon. I joined back hospital, and he restarted with office work. Our days starts with being in each other's arms and ends with talking our hearts out.

I glanced at the man beside me, before smiling softly and caressing his hairs. I chuckled automatically, remembering the other day.

"Maa the table is set. I'll call everyone." I said, keeping the last bowl on the dining table.

"You've just returned from work baby. At least sit for some time." She said and I smiled, nodding in a no.

"I'm perfectly fine Maa. I'll call.." My voice was interrupted by a loud call from my bedroom, "NANDINI." I shut my mouth at his sudden call and then heard mom chuckling.

"You go, I'll call everyone." She said, and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Nahi Maa, I'll call.."

"NANDINI." Oh god. I face palmed and peeked at Maa who was laughing there standing.

"Go baba. My son will go mad." I bit my lips at her comment and looked at her before making a run towards our room.

I huffed, entering the room only to find him standing there, *shirtless*, "Kya hai Manik. Do minute mere bina kaam nahi hota aapka."