11| ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜs |

Hello people.

This time I have a different segment.

Recommendations:

• Listen to ____________________

• Read ____________________

• Eat ____________________

• Watch on YouTube ___________________

• Watch this movie ____________________

• Visit this place ____________________

• Follow ____________________

• Watch this serial ___________________

That's all I have rn...

Any way, here's the new New chappy

No targets but try to give at least 60 or 70 comments 😅

Do tell me how it was

Happy reading

Dated: 20th March, 2023

Mumbai:

It'd been already two days since that dinner. Mannat was in her home, doing all the necessary arrangements for the book publish. Her family was on cloud nine upon hearing the news of her boo being published. The grand opening was planned a month later and now, basically Mannat had enough time to spend on another book.

Anurag was also in Mumbai after finally cracking the deal with the Chens. Malhotra men had no boundaries to their happiness. This project could turn out to be a big fortune for them. Manik and Nandini were about to leave today for their trip as they term it.

"Bhai." Anurag stormed inside the room to witness Manik keeping the packed suitcase in a side.

"Kya hai bey?"

"Bhai look I got something for you." Anurag showed him a small packet.

"What's in that?" Manik frowned and opened the packet. His eyes immediately widened and snapped at Anurag. "Wth is it even."

"Bhai I thought you knew what this was and I thought I don't need to explain it to you." Anurag shrugged and said innocently. At the very moment Nandini came out of the bathroom and Manik immediately hid the packet. Nandini frowned at his actions and walked towards him. Every step towards him did nothing but added more to Manik's nervousness.