4| ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛs |

Hello everyone

Yes, here's the next chapter

Do inline comment and vote

Happy reading..

Dated: 11th November, 2022

It was just another day in Murthy and Malhotra mansion. Mothers were running from here to there so that they could leave for Udaipur. Fathers were on call to book hotels, halls and look after guests. Now there were four souls.

Anurag, who was actually pacing from home to office and office to home in order to complete the work pending work and also to compensate the work that will be left while they are out.

Mannat has been doing typically nothing. She has been facing a strong writer's block which made her upset. She was trying her best not to let that spoil the surroundings.

Talking about Nandini and Manik, they were also doing nothing special but completing their work. Manik used to call her every morning before he leaves for work, and every night after he comes home. Even Nandini made sure to call him if he doesn't. The early stage of their relationship has been blooming slowly but beautifully. They decided to know each other before leaving for Udaipur.

"Anu!" Neyonika called out. Anurag, who was getting ready to leave for the office marched towards his mom and raised his eyebrows, questioning. "Here, this is the card Manik and Nandini chose. This is the sample. So when you're leaving for office, drop it to Murthy house." She instructed and Anurag nodded before taking the card.

"Theek hai, but bribe?" He frowned asking so. Neyonika glared him and twisted his ears. He yelped in pain and freed his ear from her clutches.

"Bribe? Ha!" She glared. Anurag pouted which she royally ignored and got back to work.

No heeds payed!

He huffed and got out of the car sulking. He accelerated the car and drove away to Murthy Mansion first, and then to his office. It was a way of five to ten minutes, and he reached. He came out of his car and picked up the car that was supposed to be delivered. He pressed the bell and within a few seconds, the door opened.