8| ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs|

Hello people

A quick this or that session?

• Misquoted movies or mistaken lyrics?

• Audio book or podcast?

• Early riser or night owl?

• Read a book or watch a movie?

• Tattoos or piercing?

• Time machine or magic wand?

• Intense pain or 10 minutes or dull pain for one day?

That is it, more segments on upcoming chapters.

MaNan's OOTU in media box.

PLEASE READ BEFORE GOIN' FURTHER:

HEY BEFORE GOING FURTHER. I'M upset with the response. I'm somehow squeezing out the book, so for the courtesy sake can't you all vote or comment? You all can take out time to read a 4k words long chapter but not for commenting or voting.

Great!

THUS FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M GOING TO SET TARGETS.

For this chapter: 60+ Votes and comments

Since it's a new year, better don't upset me🙂

But for now, here's the new chapter.

So do inline comment and vote

Happy reading

Dated: 1st January, 2023

Manik:

Rays of the sun flashed across my face, deepening my already creased forehead. Giving up on the intention to sleep further, I flicker opened my eyes. The source from which sunlight was passing, that is the window, was actually shut but curtains weren't. A yawn escaped my lips and my eyes further traveled upon the soul beside me.

My wife who was facing towards me, her hairs were totally spread on her pillow. A small smile touched my lips and I witnessed her serine face along with those partially curled hands. It was probably the first time I was seeing her so closely and someone with this patience. We were on the either sides on the bed with good distance. I sat on the bed stretching my muscles.

I covered her with the blanket and then walked towards the window to shut the curtains to prevent those cruel rays to hit her. Making sure that there were no more reasons to disturb her, I made my way into the closet to fish out the clothes for the day and went into the bathroom.