13. crossover ep

Kenma sighed— very exaggerated and loud enough for all of Tokyo to hear. "I don't want to go," he complained.

Kuroo chuckled. He knew his best friend would rather stay home and play video games. "Too bad. Bokuto begged us, and you know how he gets when he's sad."

Bokuto planned this hangout a week ago and invited Kuroo and Kenma, along with a bunch of his other friends— including Akaashi, Daichi, Iwaizumi, and Ushijima. Of course, Kuroo accepted his good friend's offer. He could never turn down free food.

Kuroo pulled into the driveway, parking his car. He almost had to drag the blond out of the vehicle because he refused to get out. Kuroo knew that he would have fun once he got there, though.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bokuto exclaimed, dapping the two of them up before joking, "You're late, but I'll let it slide."

"My bad," Kuroo said, pointing to the boy next to him. "This one wouldn't get out of bed." Kenma gave the older boy a dirty look before the two went into the basement where everyone else was sitting. The two boys take a seat on the couch next to Daichi.

"Akaashi, who the hell are you texting that's making you blush so hard?" Iwaizumi questioned after noticing that Akaashi was quickly typing replies on his phone with a cheeky smile on his face.

"No one... just this one girl from Inarizaki," Akaashi dismissed.

Sakusa shifted in his seat while furiously moved his fingers against the game controller. He bet Daichi some money that he would beat him in a game, so he was focused. "Don't tell me that you're texting your cousin's friend again," Sakusa added.

Akaashi rolled his eyes.

"She's, like, in love with Atsumu, bro," Daichi warns. Apparently this was common knowledge that this girl is in love with Atsumu, Kuroo thinks to himself.

"Isn't your sister dating Oikawa?" Akaashi interrupts, giving a look to Daichi because he was annoyed everyone suddenly speaking about his 'girl' or whatever.

Daichi shudders just thinking about that. "Don't remind me."

Kenma shifts his gaze to Kuroo for a second, who was situated next to him. "I don't know how you handle that, Daichi. If my sister started dating any one of you douches I would lose my mind," Kenma says.

Kuroo freezes.

"I'm surprised your sister hasn't dated anyone yet. She's gorgeous," Sakusa spoke, causing Kenma to send him a look.

"She is," Ushijima adds.

Kuroo runs his hand through his hair, sighing. He didn't like how Sakusa and Ushijima were calling you pretty. The two of you weren't exactly dating, yet, but you sure acted like you were. Just behind closed doors, though.

Kuroo looks up from his phone to look at Sakusa. "To be honest, I don't think she's into younger guys," he warns, sending them a possessive look.

"How would you know?" asks Iwaizumi. "Don't the both of you not like each other?"

"Yeah. They despise each other, ever since we were kids. And it'll never change. Right, Kuroo?" Kenma responds on behalf of his best friend. The glint in his eye made Kuroo come to a conclusion: Kenma knew about your relationship with him.

"Yeah," Kuroo chokes out.

kuroo: y/n.

y/n: what?

kuroo: i think kenma might know about us

"What?" You practically scream at your phone, dropping your fork and pausing eating. You and Hana were eating a snack together, waiting for Sora to get off work so the three of you could have a girl's night.

"What?" Hana, asks, confused.

"Kuroo says that Kenma knows about us," you shriek.

Hana takes another chip and eats it, fully chewing it before replying, "I feel like he'd be chill with it."

"No, he wouldn't," you immediately say. You didn't think Kenma would at all be okay with you and Kuroo. Kenma is fully aware and witnesses Kuroo at parties, so he would think that Kuroo would break your heart.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Hana replies, looking at you with serious eyes. You know she wanted to be real right now with you. "No secrets, just the honest truth. Okay?"

You nod and wait for her to say something. "Do you have any sort of romantic feelings for Kuroo?" Hana asks, worriedly. Ever since she found out about the two of your relationship, she was worried that your heart would get broken by him.

Hana was always the friend who watched from afar, witnessing her two best friend's romances. It pains her whenever the two of you experience heartbreak, so that's why she's more reserved when it comes to guys.

You break eye contact with her, looking away. To be honest, you didn't completely know how to respond to that question. You and Kuroo had gotten incredibly closer over the past few weeks and you were starting to form a bond.

You and Kuroo just get each other, you think. It astonishes you how the two of you never had gotten along even though you had known each other since childhood. You kinda wish you could take those years back where you acted cold towards him.

Your inner thoughts, though, were the confirmation you needed to reply, "I think I do."

Hana sighs, but she completely understands. Ever since the night that she found out, she knew that someone would catch feelings. "I'm happy for you, really. But I'm just worried for you."

You nod. "I know what you think he is. You think he's just a fuckboy who doesn't care about girls, but honestly, he's so much more than that."

"Do you think he has feelings for you, too?"

You pause and think for a moment. Does Kuroo have feelings for me?

You have no idea.

You shrug and begin, "I have no clue. I mean, I would be surprised if he does. He's never been in a real relationship before."

"Who's never been in a real relationship before?" Sora asks, walking in and settling down next to Hana, across from you. She startled the two of you because you didn't think she was gonna come this early. "Work ended a little early. Spill, please."

You look at Hana nervously. You weren't sure if you should tell Sora. But, she is one of your best friends. You would have to tell her sooner or later. So, you reply, "Sora, I have feelings for Kuroo."

"What?" she screams excitedly. She squeals and gives you a hug. "I fucking knew it!"

"What? How?" you respond. How did she know?

Sora starts to giggle. "It was kinda obvious. I mean, during your party, he seemed to know everything about you. And, I saw him giving his birthday gift to you in the hallway."

"Oh."

"I'm so happy for you. You two look so cute together," Sora starts, with a smile on her face. "Like, if anyone could change him, it would definitely be you."

This makes you laugh.

You just hope that she's right.