02. the start

LMK

'just stay'

mature content warning!

You want to stop, but you can't. Perhaps this was a good way for you to blow off some steam for the weekend. You've been way too stressed lately, trying to secure your spot as valedictorian once graduation rolls around.

However, you still caught yourself wishing you had never went alone to this party because this never would have happened. Sora and Hana would've been downstairs, and that would've slapped some sense into you.

But right now, the damage has already been done.

He swiped his tongue against your lip, almost asking for permission slide his inside of your mouth, and you allowed it. You ran your fingers through his hair, lightly tugging at the ends, initiating a groan from him.

Kuroo pulled away after a few seconds, and you were both out of breath. He started to work on your neck, peppering kisses all the way to your collarbone. You tilted your head up to allow for more access.

You really could not believe what was happening right now.

He lifted you up, resting his hands on your ass after you wrapped your legs around his waist. His lips returned to yours once more, and after a few minutes, he brought you to your bed and settled you there. As you were about to take your dress off, Kuroo stopped you. "Fuck, wait, are you sure you want to do this?"

You nod. It's been a while since you had sex, and to be honest, you wanted to see if Kuroo was all that the girls in your school were saying he was. "I'm sure."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Good, because I don't think I could've gone back to the party after kissing you like that," he says.

You start to take off your dress again, leaving you just in your bra and underwear. Lust swirled in Kuroo's brown eyes as he looked at you and licked his bottom lip. "Shit, Y/N, you're gonna be the death of me."

You grinned up at him and reached over to unbutton his pants. With rushed movements, he took his pants off and underwear. "Eager, aren't you?" he asked with a sly smirk on his face once again. His naked body was exposed, and you couldn't help but notice his v-line and his cock. Your mouth slightly dropped open while you took in what was in front of you.

Kuroo continued to kiss you, this time more passionately and softly than the rushed and hard kisses he gave you against the wall. He helped you out of your panties and lowered his hand, finding your clit and toying with it. "Oh, fuck," you moaned out against his lips when he inserted a finger inside your pussy.

"You're so wet for me, baby," Kuroo whispered in your ear, nipping at the earlobe. Wet sounds filled the room as well as your soft whimpers.

As if it couldn't get any better, he decided to insert another finger, your moans becoming more high-pitched as time passed. You started to unclasp your bra and took it off. To drive you over the edge, he lowered his head down to lick and suck at your nipple.

Just as you were going to reach your high, he took out his fingers, bringing them to his mouth to suck. You glared at him, anger reaching your face and becoming visible. "I'd rather you come on my dick," he explained before leaning in again, connecting your lips.

He continued playing with your nipples, rolling them between his fingers. You reached for his dick in between you two, pumping it as your pretty eyes looked into his. He stifled a groan as you rubbed your thumb over the tip, precum coming out of it. "Tell me what you want, Y/N."

"I want you to fuck me, Kuroo." You looked up at him with the most gorgeous eyes, so how could he refuse?

He backed you up so that your head rested on your two pillows. He took a condom out of his pocket and rolled it onto his dick. Needing some type of friction, you reached down and rubbed your clit in circles. He laughed and swatted your hand away. "Who said you could do that yet?" Your lips parted as he positioned his cock at your center.

Kuroo threw his head back when he slowly pushed himself in, causing your eyes to roll back to your head. "Such a tight pussy, made for me," he groaned, starting to thrust in and out. You admired how deep he was, kissing your cervix.

"Let those pretty moans out, I don't care if the people outside hear."

You knew it shouldn't, but the fact that people could hear you get fucked by the guy you hate most just turned you on even more.

After a few minutes, he readjusted his position so he could take you from a different angle. "Kuroo!" you screamed out once his cock hit your g-spot repeatedly. "Right there, fuck!"

Chasing his high, his grin didn't come off his face, knowing he was pleasing you. His thrusts became more sloppy and reckless, making it clear that he was close. He reached in between you and began to rub your clit, and you had to bite your lip to hold your scream.

It was so good that tears were threatening to spill from your eyes. "Shit, I hate you," you moaned out.

"No, you don't," he replied before smashing his lips with yours, still circling your clit. After a few more thrusts, you couldn't hold it in anymore. Your moans and his name coming out of your mouth became louder and more high-pitched. "Come for me, baby. I'm close too," he said.

"Kuroo!" With his permission, you unraveled. He relentlessly fucked you through the best orgasm of your life, trying to chase his own high.

After a few more thrusts, he came and slowed down a bit, letting out a loud groan. He stayed inside of you for a couple of minutes, catching his breath and relishing in his high before plopping next to you on the bed.

You both stared at the ceiling for a few minutes in a comfortable silence before you walked to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You two were in disbelief of what happened. You could barely walk, so you practically limped to the bathroom.

After cleaning yourself up, you opened the door and notice that Kuroo was still there. You laid back down in your bed on the other side of him, and he took this as his queue to get up and grab his clothes.

However, you stopped him by placing your hand on his forearm. He glanced back at you, confused. "Just stay," you whispered.

He nodded as he laid back down, placing a hand on his chest. Soon enough, the two of you fell asleep beside each other.