14. nothing with you

warning: mature content

It was a Friday night after a successful Nekoma win against Date Tech, and Kuroo was laying on your bed while you were studying for a big trigonometry exam you had on Tuesday. Kuroo was more nervous to play this game than usual, ranting to you about a supposed "iron wall" on the other team.

The two of you were supposed to go to a party that was hosted by Lev, but you opted out to review the material. On the other hand, Kuroo decided not to go because he said he'd rather stay and annoy you instead of going to another party. You insisted that he should go, but he refused.

The two of you were still suspicious that Kenma may or may not know about your relationship with one another, but thankfully, your little brother was at the party tonight and would not see you two together at the home you share.

After a minute of Kuroo twisting and turning in your bed, he whined, "I'm so bored, Y/n."

You roll your eyes, turning around in your desk to meet his eyes. You knew that he was eventually gonna get bored of staying in your room, doing nothing, while you study for this test. "I told you that you wouldn't want to stay here on a Friday night. You should've gone to the party like I said."

He shakes his head, shrugging, "Nah, I'd rather do nothing with you than be at the party with everyone else."

You release a breath, trying to keep your composure after hearing this. You don't want to show him how much his words affect you, especially since you recently came to terms with how you actually feel about the boy sitting in your room.

You feel pathetic; having feelings for him, that is. Your entire 18 years of living, you've never really payed attention to men, and they've never really payed attention to you. You're not even sure if he enjoys the time you spent together.

You've always been focused on the practical things: doing well in school, getting into a good college, and preparing for what's to come of your future. You always supposed you would meet a nice guy in college who would sweep you off your feet.

But, never in your wildest dreams, did you think you would fall for the raven-haired boy who could make your cheeks red out of anger since the age of 8.

Instead of acknowledging his previous words, you choose to ignore it. You continue to write on your study guide with your mechanical pencil, answering the questions after putting the equation into your calculator. "Um— I think I'll be done studying in a little bit, so don't worry," you quickly say.

He grins, nodding before getting comfortable on your pillows again. Minutes slowly became an hour— and then two hours, and at 10pm you were finally done studying.

Kuroo immediately told you to come over to the bed. You obeyed and straddled him, starting to kiss him. The kiss quickly turned heated and you snaked your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"You're coming to my game against Karasuno on Monday, right?" he questions in between kisses.

"No, I can't," you clarify before connecting your lips again.

Kuroo frowns, pulling away from the kiss. "Why not?"

"I told you, I have an exam on Tuesday. And you know that I always cram the night before."

"Baby, come on," Kuroo groans. "You have to go to this one. You're my good luck charm."

Your cheeks turn red from his comment, but you hold your ground, "I'm not going."

"Hmm," he thinks. "Maybe I can convince you." He lifts you off of his lap and places you on the bed. You're sprawled out, waiting for his next move.

You wait in anticipation when he gestures to your sweatpants and asks, "Can I take these off?"