05. cockblock

mature content warning

After the deal the two of you made, you and Kuroo have seen each other every other day for the past three weeks. You definitely weren't complaining about the amount of time you two spent together, though.

The days you spent together never went past being physical, though, which relieved you. You could not imagine actually spending time with Kuroo. He still pisses you off sometimes, but you let it go because the dick is too good.

Today, Kuroo needed to blow off some steam after a rough practice, so when you sent him the 'come over' text, he had no hesitation when he got in his car and drove over to your house.

"Fuck, baby, just like that," Kuroo groaned, taking a handful of your hair into his fist. You continued to bob your head down his dick, fondling his balls as you did so.

You took his cock deeper into your mouth with his encouragement, pumping the rest of his length that you couldn't take in your mouth. "You're so perfect with your lips around my cock," he moaned.

His words made you clench your thighs together. You already knew you were probably soaked.

You hollowed your cheeks even more, sucking him, as you bobbed up and down even faster, causing his groans to become louder. He bucked his hips up which made you gag.

"I'm gonna fucking cum—" he started to say before you two heard a knock at your door. You immediately got off of Kuroo, wiping your mouth.

"Y/N, did you finish the apple pie?" Kenma yelled. "I told you I was saving that!"

Kuroo turned to you, his eyes widened like he had just seen a ghost.

"Fuck, I didn't know he was coming home!" you sharply whispered to Kuroo. "Uh, no, I didn't. It was probably Dad," you yelled back to your little brother.

"I don't believe you, but okay. Also why is Kuroo's car parked outside?" Kenma questioned.

Your face turned pale. You did not know how to get out of this one. "Um, he left something at our house when he was hanging out with you the other day so I let him in so that he could find it. He should probably be leaving soon."

"Oh. Well I'm gonna go take a nap so if you see him again, tell him I said hi," Kenma said before you heard his footsteps leaving your door.

"Thank god he's gullible," Kuroo breathed out, hand over his chest in relief. He started to get dressed again, and you sighed. Your brother was such a cockblock. "I should probably go. We can't risk him finding out."

"Yeah. I'll see you on Monday."

"Wanna come over tomorrow night and continue what we were doing before your brother knocked on your door?" he asked, startling you. You shut your locker door shut.

"I can come after the spring formal planning committee," you replied, noting that you had to keep your voice down so that no one could hear. The both of you actually had scowls on your faces so that people watching from afar would think that you two were bickering.

"Sounds great," he said, getting rid of the frown on his face and flashing a grin for a second before he realized he needed to look like you two were mad. He immediately put the scowl back on his face.

Kenma walked over to the two of you. "Can you guys please just get along for once? It'd be nice to see my sister and my best friend to be friendly to one another," Kenma said.

We might be getting along a little too well, you thought to yourself.

"Well, it's never gonna happen, so stop hoping for it," you responded.

You ended the conversation by walking to your English room, Kuroo following closely behind. You took a seat at your assigned seat and once the bell rang, your teacher told everyone to be quiet. "We will be starting to write an essay about the latest book that we read as a class. Throughout this entire semester, you will have a peer that will help you through the process. Don't be afraid to ask for help from them," your teacher said

People in the class started talking and sending looks to the people that they wanted to partner up with. "Partners have already been chosen," the teacher announced, causing the whole class to groan in frustration.

"I want to be partners with Y/N, it'd definitely give me a good grade," you heard some people say.

While others would be flattered at a comment made like this about them, it only made you upset. With Hana and Sora being your only true friends at school, you knew that others only wanted to be your friend in order to use you to get good grades.

You looked over at Kuroo, starting to think. You didn't want to be paired up with him for this class because you had already been paired up with him for chemistry class. You didn't think you could handle spending two whole class periods with Kuroo being your partner.

He caught you looking at him, so he sent you a wink. Your eyes widened, hoping no one saw what he just did. He chuckled at your reaction, and you knew he only did that to rile you up.

"The next set of partners are Ayame and Y/N."

Even though it's been more than a semester, you still don't know most of the class's names. You didn't really want to try to, either, since you mostly kept to yourself in all of your classes.

Suddenly, the girl that Kuroo had his arm around at the party began to approach you.

You didn't know the girl that well, and honestly, the experience she had with Kuroo was probably a universal one, so you weren't one to judge her for that. And, you didn't want to judge her because you, too, have been a victim of Kuroo's flirtatious behavior.

"Hi!" she said, cheerfully, taking a seat at the desk next to you.

You slowly realized that everyone was moving to go be seated with their partner. "Get to know them, because you'll be working with them for the whole semester," yelled your teacher.

"I'm Ayame, it's nice to meet you. You're Y/N, right?" the girl next to you asked.

"Yeah, I am. It's nice to meet you too," you responded.

"Wait, you're Kenma's sister, right? The setter on the volleyball team?" she questioned.

Everytime you talked to a new person from your school, the conversation almost always led to the topic of your brother. Even though, arguably, your brother was more of an introvert than you, he was more well known around the school due to his role on the volleyball team.

"Mhm," you replied. "Have you ever been to any of their games?" You already knew the answer to this, seeing as though she sat next to you during one of the games.

"I have! I've started to really become a fan. At first, I only went for Kuroo," she started to say. Your eyes started focusing more on her once she mentioned Kuroo's name. "But then I realized how fun volleyball is."

"You only went for Kuroo?"

"Yeah. I know he's your brother's best friend, so don't tell him this, but..."

She lowered her voice down to a whisper. "It's because I like him a lot."