03. lab partners

LMK

'lab partners'

When you woke up, you realized you were laying on something that was not as soft as your pillow. Rubbing your eyes, you came to the conclusion that you were laying on Kuroo Testsurou's chest.

You immediately got up, eyes widening in confusion before you remember the event that took place last night. "Shit," you cursed, head in your hands, realizing how bad this was.

Under all circumstances, Kenma could not find out.

Kuroo blinked his eyes open when he felt the absence of your comfort laying on his chest. "You need to go," you told him, getting up and handing him his clothes.

He sat up on the bed, running his hands through his hair before taking his clothes from you. "Relax. We're not in a rush," Kuroo assured you.

"Yes, we are," you explained. "Kenma could wake up and knock on my door any moment and then you'd have to hide in my closet. Not to mention that your car is parked outside, so he'll know that you spent the night somewhere in this house."

Kuroo nodded, seeing what you were saying. He began to put his clothes back on and you headed to your closet to change into new clothes. "We shouldn't have done that last night," you told him frustratingly.

The corners of his mouth curved up into a lazy grin. "I don't regret what we did last night at all."

You furrowed your brows. "We hate each other. The whole school knows that."

"I've never hated you. It's always just been you having a grudge on me since elementary school for no reason and me playing along," he explained, taking a step toward you to be closer. "I was wondering when you'd finally admit how much chemistry we have, and last night, you did."

You rolled your eyes in disgust. You could not believe that you just became another one of the girls that he slept with at a party.

"And, admit it. I'm the best sex you've ever had, princess," he added, his grin never faltering. Your lips were mere inches apart. If one of you leaned in, something bad would happen.

Heat rose to your cheeks as you turned your head to the side to avoid his eye contact. His two fingers came to your chin to tilt your head back to the front, your eyes making contact with him.

Kuroo leaned in and his lips found yours once more. You felt weak beneath him, fully giving in to his contact. The dark-haired boy pulled away, leaving both of you breathless.

He brought his lips to your ear. "Just in case that never happens again," he whispered in your ear, leaving butterflies in your stomach before he exited the room.

-

When you went to school on Monday, by the time fourth period came around, Sora and Hana sensed that something was up. "You're glowing, Y/N. You definitely got fucked this weekend!" Sora said excitedly.

Your eyes widened as you frantically shook your head. "I definitely did not," you lied, trying your hardest to sound convincing.

Hana laughs and places her arm around your shoulders as you three walk to your first class. "You're a terrible liar," she says. "So who was it? Was it, maybe, a guy from a different school?"

"It was definitely that one guy from Karasuno! You know, that one guy she rejected in our second year," Sora commented.

Hana thinks for a second of what his name was. A lightbulb practically lights up in her brain, because her eyes go wide. "Suga! He was the best guy you've ever been with," Hana says.

You shook your head, denying their guess. "I did talk to him on Friday, though. But I didn't sleep with anyone. You know I'm not the type to sleep with someone with no strings attached."

Hana turns to look at Sora. "She's right, she's not like that." You let out a breath that you didn't realize you were holding in until right now.

"Speaking of sleeping with someone with no strings attached, I wonder who Kuroo got with this weekend. By now I would've heard a random cheerleader crying in the hallway about him breaking their heart," Sora added, curious. You tried to hide your nervousness.

Almost every Monday, one of Kuroo's 'victims' would come crying down the hallway because he rejected them when they asked for more. The only reason why this was not happening today was because it was you that slept with him this weekend.

"Maybe the girls have just finally came to their senses and decided to reject his advances," you suggest, trying to save yourself.

You two finally arrive in your one and only class you guys all have together- chemistry class. With it being one of your strong subjects, and you liking math and science more than english and history, this is one of your favorite classes. To add onto that, your two best friends are with you.

Once you enter, you notice a sheet of paper situated on a table that has a new seating chart. You assume that your teacher wants you to sit in your new assigned seats, so you frown when you notice that you and your best friends are no where near each other.

What makes you even angrier is who you have to sit next to.

Kuroo Tetsurou.

You look up and you already see the annoying smirk on his face that you want to wipe off by kissing. As much as you hate to admit it, you haven't been able to stop thinking about him since that night.

You waved goodbye to your friends as you made your way to your new lab partner for the rest of the semester.

You tried to avoid eye contact, but when he started to say, "Hey," you already knew your plan wouldn't work.

"Hi," you mumbled.

"I guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the semester," he teases.

"As if life couldn't get any worse right now," you sigh.

"You can act like you hate me," he said, before lowering his voice to a low whisper. "But don't forgot how I made you scream my name while you came."

Heat rose to your cheeks. You hated the way that this man could make you feel. "I don't recall..." you murmur.

The tall boy rolls his eyes and laughs, finding you humorous. "Right, just act like nothing happened between us."

You shot him a smile that didn't reach your eyes. "Thanks. I will."

authors note

this chapter was more of a filler but don't worry because the next chapter has way more going on!