07. bro date

You took a seat next to Ayame in your eighth hour class, English. As you've gotten closer to her during the past week or so, you've realized that she is actually quite a nice person. You two get along pretty well.

Obviously, if she knew about your situation with Kuroo, she wouldn't like you as much.

"Hey!" she greeted you with her usual smile plastered on her face.

"Hi," you greeted back. "How has your essay been coming along?"

"Oh... I haven't really started on that yet. You know, I've just been pretty busy with other stuff. I was gonna ask you how yours was going," she replied.

"I'm halfway done."

"Oh? It's been like a week and we have more than a month left..." she said with a confused look on her face.

"I prefer to just finish stuff early because I hate the feeling when I procrastinate," you admitted.

"I wish I could do that. I usually just wait 'til the last second. I might need a little help later but for now I'll just work by myself," she told you while she got her laptop out from her backpack.

You nod and tell her that she can ask for your help whenever she needs. For the first time, you felt like someone wanted to be your friend just for you.

You feel your phone buzz, meaning you got a notification. Luckily, your teacher didn't really care if you used your phone in this class, as long as you were getting work done. You took out your phone and looked to see who texted you.

kuroo: walk outside with me after class

y/n: why?

You looked up at him from your desk and gave him a concerned look. He grinned, shrugging his shoulders. Then, he pretended to zip his mouth shut and throw the key away.

kuroo: my mouth is shut, sorry! can't say

You looked at the texts again. It's safe to say that you're absolutely confused right now. You put your phone away and continued to write your essay, trying to take your mind off of whatever Kuroo was planning.

Once the bell rang, you took your time to pack your stuff in your bag. Most of the class was already gone by the time you were done, so the only people left were you, Kuroo, the teacher, and two other people. This meant that you two could walk out together without really having to worry about anyone seeing you two.

You left first and he followed right behind you, only walking by your side once you entered the parking lot. "So what is this for?" you questioned.

"Can't say," he replied.

You groaned. "If you want me to give you a blowjob in the car you could've just said so."

He chuckled. "I mean, I wouldn't mind that. But, no, that's not why I told you to follow me," he answers. You two walked for a little while longer until you got to his car. He opened the car door for you on the passenger's side and you sat down inside.

You weren't sure what to think of this, but you were kind of nervous for what he had planned. "If you kidnap me, Kenma will never forgive you. Just so you know," you informed him.

"Trust me, I am not kidnapping you."

He began to drive, turning the volume up for the music. "So how was your day?" he asked.

You cross your arms in front of your chest, mad. "I'm not talking to you until you tell me what you have planned."

"Okay, fine," he complained. "Every month, Bokuto and I have 'bro dates'."