Make some room ho!

INT

INT. CARDI B'S LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Cardi B hangs up, but her worry persists. She decides to call Offset again, sensing that Latto might be hiding something.

CUT TO:

INT. OFFSET'S TOUR BUS - NIGHT

Offset answers Cardi B's call, looking a bit preoccupied.

OFFSET: (distracted) What's up, Cardi?

CARDI B: (direct) Offset, tell me the truth. Is everything really okay?

OFFSET: (defensive) Yeah, baby. Why you tripping?

CARDI B: (firm) I know when something's off, Offset. Don't lie to me.

Offset hesitates, glancing nervously at Latto, who looks visibly uncomfortable.

OFFSET: (sighs) Look, Cardi, it's just tour stuff. Nothing you need to worry about.

CARDI B: (skeptical) "Tour stuff"? Offset, I need specifics.

Latto squirms in the background, feeling the weight of Cardi B's suspicion.

OFFSET: (vague) It's just... business, babe. Nothing shady.

CARDI B: (fed up) Offset, cut the crap. I need to know what's going on.

OFFSET: (reluctant) Okay, okay. Latto and I had a little disagreement about the setlist. That's it.

Cardi B's eyes narrow, unconvinced.

CARDI B: (sarcastic) A disagreement? You better not be playing me, Offset.

The call ends, leaving Cardi B with a lingering sense of unease.

CUT TO:

INT. LATTO'S TOUR BUS - NIGHT

Latto looks guilty, knowing she's caught in the middle.

LATTO: (to Offset) This is getting too complicated, Offset. Cardi's not dumb.

OFFSET: (frustrated) She can't find out about us, Latto. Not now.

LATTO: (nervous) I can't keep lying to her. It's not fair.

OFFSET: (urgent) We'll figure it out, but for now, we stick to the plan.

Chilee a few hours later

INT. LATTO'S TOUR BUS - NIGHT

Latto and Offset sit across from each other, engaged in a tense conversation.

LATTO: (whispering) Offset, Cardi's not stupid. She's gonna figure it out sooner or later.

OFFSET: (leaning in) We just need to be careful. Keep our stories straight.

LATTO: (skeptical) Offset, I'm not comfortable lying to her like this. We gotta come clean.

OFFSET: (frustrated) Latto, we can't do that now. It'll ruin everything.

Latto looks conflicted, rubbing her pregnant belly.

LATTO: (softly) What about these babies? We're bringing them into a mess.

OFFSET: (reassuring) We'll figure it out. Once the tour's over, we can talk to Cardi together.

LATTO: (sighs) Offset, this is a lot to handle. I never signed up for all this drama.

OFFSET: (serious) We made choices, Latto. Now we deal with the consequences.

They sit in silence, the weight of their secret hanging in the air.

CUT TO:

INT. CARDI B'S LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Cardi B paces nervously, still suspicious.

CARDI B: (to herself) Something ain't right. I need to find out what's really going on.

She grabs her phone, determined to get to the bottom of things.

CUT TO:

INT. OFFSET'S TOUR BUS - NIGHT

Offset and Latto continue their conversation.

OFFSET: (softly) Latto, I love you. We'll get through this, I promise.

Latto looks into Offset's eyes, torn between love and guilt.

LATTO: (whispering) I love you too, Offset. But this secret... it's gonna break someone's heart.

 it's gonna break someone's heart

INT. CARDI B'S LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Cardi B anxiously awaits Offset's response as she clutches her phone.

CARDI B: (muttering) Come on, Offset, tell me the truth.

Offset enters the spare bedroom, glancing at the sleeping Latto.

OFFSET: (calmly) Babe, there's nothing going on. You gotta trust me.

CARDI B: (holding back tears) I just... I need to be sure. I can't take more lies.

OFFSET: (smirking) Cardi, I promise. It's all good. You're the only one for me.

Cardi wipes away a tear and composes herself as she decides to change the topic.

CARDI B: Look, I got something to show you. Remember that baby pump we talked about?

Offset feigns surprise, hiding his guilt.

OFFSET: Oh, right. Yeah, let's see it.

Cardi B grabs the fake baby pump and proudly shows it to the camera.

CARDI B: (smiling) I've been working on this for you. It's not just about the baby; it's about us.

OFFSET: (trying to act touched) Cardi, that's... that's real sweet.

As Cardi B ends the call, her facade cracks. She cradles the baby pump, staring at it with a mix of hope and sadness.

CARDI B: (whispering) Maybe this will fix us.

Suddenly, the weight of the situation hits her. Cardi B breaks down, shattering the fragile baby pump and sending shards of glass flying across the room.

CUT TO:

INT. CARDI B'S LIVING ROOM - LATER

The room is in disarray—broken vases, glass everywhere. Cardi B sits amidst the chaos, holding onto the shattered baby pump.

CARDI B: (crying) What have I done?

Her tears fall as she contemplates the broken pieces of her relationship.