ITS THE MOTHA FKN QUEEN

(Setting: The rap battle venue, stage is set up and the audience is excited as Lil Kim, Latto, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Doja Cat and their teams are getting ready to face off

(Setting: The rap battle venue, stage is set up and the audience is excited as Lil Kim, Latto, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Doja Cat and their teams are getting ready to face off. The crowd is full of energy, some cheering for their favourite rapper and others eagerly waiting for the drama to unfold.)

MC: "Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the biggest rap battle of the year! We've got Lil Kim, Latto, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Doja Cat and the legendary Queen yall , the one and only, NICKI MINAJ!"

Crowd: (Cheers and applause)

MC: "First up, we have Lil Kim and Latto! Are you ready to see these two legends go head-to-head?"

Crowd: (Cheers and applause)

Lil Kim: "Listen up, y'all! I'm the queen of rap and I'm here to show everyone what a real rapper looks like!"

Latto: "Oh, please! You've been using auto-tune for years! I'm the real queen of rap and I'm going to show everyone what real talent looks like!"

(The DJ starts the beat and Lil Kim and Latto start their rap battle. Lil Kim's mic suddenly cuts off as the DJ exposes her for using auto-tune.)

DJ: "Sorry, Lil Kim, but we can't let you use auto-tune on this stage. This is a battle of skills, not technology!"

Lil Kim: (Furious) "What do you mean? This is outrageous! I demand that you fix my mic!"

DJ: "I'm sorry, but you can't use auto-tune on this stage. It's against the rules!"

Latto: (Sarcastically) "Wow, Lil Kim, you really are the queen of rap!"

(Lil Kim starts to lose her cool and the crowd starts to laugh at her. The DJ and Latto get into a fight and the DJ exposes them for trying to tweak the votes. The audience is laughing and the whole situation goes viral, making them mess-up their verses and Nicki, Ice Spice, and Doja Cat win the battle. The crowd is cheering and clapping for the winners as Lil Kim and Latto walk off the stage, embarrassed and defeated.)

Nicki Minaj: (Walking onto the stage) "What can I say? The real queen of rap has arrived!"

Ice Spice: "And we're not leaving until everyone knows it!"

Doja Cat: "You better believe it!"

(The crowd cheers and the rap battle continues with Nicki, Ice Spice, and Doja Cat killing it on stage. The audience is in awe of their skills and the drama and humour of the situation.)

The rap battle aftermath was intense as tempers flared and emotions ran high

The rap battle aftermath was intense as tempers flared and emotions ran high. Latto and Lil Kim were the first to start, arguing and shouting at each other until they finally settled their differences. However, the real drama started when Lil Kim went after Nicki Minaj, who tried to stop the situation from escalating.

"Lil Kim, you know I respect you as an artist and a veteran in this game, but you need to calm down," Nicki tried to reason with her.

"Calm down? You're the one who's making a fool out of us all, Nicki," Lil Kim spat back.

Nicki sighed and shook her head. "I don't want to fight with you, Lil Kim, but if you insist on taking this to another level, I won't hold back," Nicki warned.

And that's exactly what happened. The two legendary rappers got into a heated argument, with Lil Kim taking it too far. Nicki, who had no choice but to teach her a lesson, quickly put her in her place, leaving Lil Kim humiliated and defeated.

Ice Spice and Latto were also caught in the crossfire, as they got into a heated argument with each other. The tension was palpable and it was clear that the battle had taken a toll on everyone involved.

However, things took a turn for the worse when Lil Kim tried to switch up the narrative of the story on Instagram live, getting people to hate on Nicki. Despite Nicki being the one who tried to stop the situation from escalating, Lil Kim managed to get Nicki blackballed.

"This is outrageous, Lil Kim. You're trying to ruin my reputation, just because you can't handle the fact that I stood up to you," Nicki exclaimed, as she confronted Lil Kim.

Lil Kim merely laughed. "Don't try to act all innocent, Nicki. You started this, and now you're paying the price," she said with a smirk.

The drama continued to escalate, with everyone getting involved and trying to defend themselves. It was clear that the rap battle had created more tension and drama than anyone had expected. But through it all, Nicki remained steadfast and refused to let Lil Kim get the best of her.