You want to fight me pt2

BACKSTAGE -

Backstage, the tension is high as Cardi B is shouting at Offset and Quavo. Her ghostwriter is trying to calm her down, but she’s not having it.

Cardi: (yelling) How could you let this happen? You promised me we’d be on top!

Offset: (trying to reason) Cardi, calm down. We’re working on it.

Quavo: (joining in) Yeah, we’ve got a plan.

Meanwhile, Latto is trying to make her way to Nicki Minaj. She’s angry and wants to confront her. But as she approaches, she trips and falls, making a fool of herself. The paparazzi are there, taking pictures and filming the whole thing.

Nicki: (laughing) Latto, what are you doing?

Latto: (getting up) I’m here to settle this once and for all.

Just as she tries to stand up and go after Nicki, she trips again, falling back down. The paparazzi are having a field day, capturing every embarrassing moment.

JT is getting a surprised birthday gift from her man Lil Uzi. He’s got a bouquet of flowers and a diamond necklace for her. JT is overjoyed, hugging him tightly and kissing him.

JT: (excited) This is the best birthday gift ever!

Lil Uzi: (smiling) I just wanted to show you how much I love you.

As the scene comes to an end, the paparazzi are still taking pictures and filming the chaos backstage. The drama and the beef continue, but the artists are all determined to succeed and make great music, no matter what.