Tae did my bob

INT

INT. PARTY VENUE - NIGHT

The party is in full swing at a vibrant venue in Trinidad and Tobago. The air is filled with the infectious beats of bashment music, and the crowd is fully engaged in the festivities.

Nicki Minaj and Arrogant Tae are enjoying themselves on the dance floor, showing off their dance moves and having a great time.

NICKI MINAJ: (laughing) Tae, you've got the whole crowd watching you! You're a magnet for the party vibes!

ARROGANT TAE: (grinning) You know it, Nicki! I bring the energy wherever I go! Watch this!

As Arrogant Tae continues dancing, a persistent Instagram model, Luscious, spots him and makes her way towards him.

LUSCIOUS: (flirting) Hey there, Arrogant Tae! I couldn't help but notice your moves. Mind if I join you?

ARROGANT TAE: (playfully) Well, well, Luscious! Looks like you're up for the challenge. Let's see what you've got!

Luscious starts dancing around Arrogant Tae, trying to match his energy and style. But no matter how hard he tries to escape, she remains glued to him.

ARROGANT TAE: (whispering to Nicki) Nicki, this girl is like a love-struck koala! I can't shake her off!

NICKI MINAJ: (laughing) Tae, you've got yourself a dedicated fan! Looks like she's not taking no for an answer!

As the crowd watches the hilarious situation unfold, Nicki can't help but join in the laughter.

Luscious becomes even more persistent and, to Arrogant Tae's surprise, she tries to plant a kiss on his lips.

ARROGANT TAE: (shocked) Whoa, whoa, Luscious! Easy there, girl! We just met! Let's keep it friendly on the dance floor!

LUSCIOUS: (determined) Come on, Tae! Don't be shy. Let's make this a night to remember!

The crowd around them bursts into laughter and cheers as Arrogant Tae finds himself trapped in an awkward situation.

ONLOOKER 1: (laughing) Look at Tae! He's got a devoted admirer, whether he likes it or not!

ONLOOKER 2: (chuckling) This is too good! I can't believe Luscious won't give up. Tae's got himself in a hilarious predicament!

Arrogant Tae, desperately trying to escape, pushes Luscious into the bustling bar area, causing drinks to spill and chaos to ensue.

ARROGANT TAE: (relieved) Phew! That's one way to create some space! Luscious, please take a hint!

NICKI MINAJ: (laughing uncontrollably) Tae, you're the king of unintentional comedy! You've got the moves and the drama!

As Luscious tries to regain her composure, Nicki continues to laugh along with the crowd, thoroughly entertained by the unexpected turn of events.