Yeah, you a star in my eyes

Nicki and Drake are sitting in the moonlit garden of his mansion, surrounded by beautiful flowers and greenery

Nicki and Drake are sitting in the moonlit garden of his mansion, surrounded by beautiful flowers and greenery. They are both holding glasses of champagne and looking at old photos of themselves, smiling at the memories they share.

Nicki: "Remember when we used to be the best of friends?" she says, looking at a photo of them together at an award show.

Drake: "Of course, I do. Those were the days." he says, taking a sip of his champagne.

Nicki: "I miss those days. We were unstoppable together." she says, reminiscing.

Drake: "I know, right. But I'm glad we're still here, looking back at the good times." he says, putting an arm around her shoulder.

Nicki: "I'm glad too. You know what's crazy?" she says, looking at another photo. "We were so young and carefree."

Drake: "Yeah, but I think we still have that spark. We're still here, doing what we love." he says, smiling at her.

Nicki: "You're right. We've come a long way." she says, feeling a sense of pride.

Drake: "We have. And I'm sure there's a lot more to come." he says, squeezing her shoulder.

Nicki: "I'm sure there is." she says, looking up at the stars.

The two continue to talk and reminisce, laughing and joking about their past experiences. The scenery around them is peaceful and calm, with the sound of crickets chirping and the moon shining down on them. It's a moment of true friendship and happiness, surrounded by beauty and serenity.

 It's a moment of true friendship and happiness, surrounded by beauty and serenity

Drake: So, what do you think about these old photos of us?

Nicki: It's crazy how time flies. We were young and carefree back then.

Drake: Yeah, those were some good times. Do you remember that concert we went to in Central Park?

Nicki: Of course I do. That was one of the best nights of my life.

Drake: Mine too. (pauses) Nicki, I just want you to know that I miss having you in my life.

Nicki: (smiling) I miss you too, Drake. You were always there for me when I needed someone to talk to.

Drake: (takes Nicki's hand) I'm here for you now, Nicki. I'm not going anywhere.

Nicki: (looks into Drake's eyes) I know that. I'm grateful for your support. (pauses) It's getting late, I should probably head back to my hotel.

Drake: Why don't you just stay here for the night? I have a guest room that you can use.

Nicki: (thinking) Okay, I'll stay here. Thank you, Drake.

Drake: No problem, Nicki. I'll show you to the guest room.

The two of them walk to the guest room, talking and laughing as they reminisce about old times. The room is decorated with soft, warm lighting and comfortable furniture, giving off a peaceful and inviting vibe. Nicki takes a deep breath, feeling grateful for Drake's hospitality and comfort. The two of them say goodnight, and Nicki gets into bed, feeling content and at peace for the first time in a long time.

The next morning, Nicki and Drake wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside. They sit on the balcony, sipping coffee and enjoying the beautiful sunrise. As they chat and catch up, they realize that their chemistry is still strong, and that their connection has never truly faded away. They both know that this could be the start of something new, and they're excited to see where it takes them.