He the type to keep a couple hundred grand in the rubber band

INT

INT. AIRPORT ARRIVALS TERMINAL - DAY

Cardi B steps out of the plane with her luggage in tow, she looks happy and refreshed. Offset is waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers. He greets her with a warm smile, but Cardi B's expression changes when she sees him.

OFFSET: (surprised) Hey Babe, I missed you so much.

CARDI B: (coldly) Don't play with me, Offset.

OFFSET: (apologetically) I know, I'm sorry.

They walk in silence to the car, the tension between them palpable. The drive home is quiet, both lost in their own thoughts. As they approach their home, Cardi B breaks the silence.

CARDI B: (frustrated) Why did you have to mess around with Saweetie?

OFFSET: (defensive) I made a mistake, but I'm back now. Let's move forward, together.

CARDI B: (skeptical) I'm not sure I can forgive you so easily, Offset.

OFFSET: (sincere) I understand, I'll do anything to make it up to you.

The scenery outside the car is beautiful, the bright sun shining down on the city, the bustling streets, the towering skyscrapers. But the two of them are too focused on each other to appreciate it.

CARDI B: (sighing) I need some time to think, Offset. Let's just get inside.

The two of them walk inside their home, still tense, but also with a glimmer of hope. They know that they need to work on their relationship, but for now, they'll just take it one step at a time.

 They know that they need to work on their relationship, but for now, they'll just take it one step at a time

INT. BEDROOM - DAY

Cardi B is lying in bed, waiting for Offset to come to bed. Offset walks in and lies down next to her.

Cardi B: (sighs) Finally, I'm so tired from the flight.

Offset: Yeah, I bet. You looked so beautiful in Dominica.

Cardi B: (smiles) Thank you.

Offset leans in and kisses Cardi B on the cheek, but she pulls away.

Cardi B: What's going on with you? You seem off.

Offset: (forced laugh) What? No, I'm fine. I just miss you that's all.

Cardi B: (suspicious) Really? I don't know, you seem distant.

Offset tries to act like everything is fine, but in reality, he's thinking about Latto. He can't stop thinking about her, and how much he wants to be with her instead of Cardi B. But he can't tell her that.

Cardi B: (sighs) I guess I'll let it go for now. Come here.

Cardi B pulls Offset close and the two of them start to kiss and get steamy, but it's clear that Cardi is the only one feeling the chemistry. Offset is just going through the motions, trying to keep up the act.

The room is filled with the sound of their passionate kissing and heavy breathing, but the tension and discomfort between Offset and Cardi B is palpable.

Cardi B: (whispers) I love you.

Offset: (whispers back) I love you too.

But even as the words come out of his mouth, Offset knows they aren't true. He's stuck in a situation he doesn't want to be in, and the guilt is weighing heavily on him. The room is dimly lit, with only a small lamp on the bedside table casting a warm glow. The city lights can be seen through the window, providing a backdrop to their steamy moment. The tension in the room is thick, and the silence is only broken by the sounds of their breathing and the occasional groan.

As they lie together, it's clear that Offset is lost in thought, and Cardi B can sense that something is wrong. She tries to ignore it, but the weight of the situation is undeniable. Despite the romance and steamy moment, the tension between Offset and Cardi B is still there, making the whole scene feel distasteful.

 Despite the romance and steamy moment, the tension between Offset and Cardi B is still there, making the whole scene feel distasteful

It was a quiet night in New York City as Offset lay next to his sleeping wife, Cardi B. The moonlight peered through the blinds of their bedroom casting a soft glow on their faces. Offset couldn't shake the feeling he had for Latto. He knew he had to get out of the house and see her. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help the way he felt.

He quietly slipped out of bed and tip-toed towards the door. Cardi B stirred but didn't wake up. Offset held his breath as he made his way down the hallway. His heart racing, he felt like he was doing something wrong. He made his way down the stairs and finally made it to the front door. He breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out into the cool night air.

He quickly made his way to his car, trying to be as quiet as possible. He unlocked the car and climbed in, taking a deep breath.

 As Offset sits in his car, he scrolls through his contacts and finds Latto's number. He takes a deep breath before hitting the call button, his heart racing with anticipation. 

 He put the phone on speaker and waited for her to pick up.

Finally, she answered, "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, I had to see you," Offset said in a hushed tone. "I couldn't wait any longer."

There was a silence on the other end as Latto processed what he was saying. "Are you crazy? Your wife is at home!" she exclaimed.

"I know, I know. But I had to see you," Offset replied, his heart racing with excitement.

The tension between them was palpable as they continued to talk. Offset could hear the excitement in Latto's voice, and he knew she felt the same way. They both knew they were taking a huge risk, but they didn't care. They needed to be together.

As they talked, Offset couldn't help but think of how he had sneaked out of his house, leaving his wife behind. He felt guilty but also couldn't deny the excitement he felt from being with Latto.

In the end, the chemistry between Offset and Latto was too strong to ignore. They agreed to meet and the rest, as they say, was history.