I'm still your bae, yo

Latto was lying in bed next to Offset, the morning light streaming through the hotel room window

Latto was lying in bed next to Offset, the morning light streaming through the hotel room window. She glanced over at Offset, who was still sound asleep, and sighed. She knew that he was married to Cardi B, but she couldn't help the way she felt about him.

As she lay there, her phone rang. It was a call from Cardi. Latto hesitated for a moment, but then she silenced the phone and placed it back on the nightstand. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

"Good morning," Offset said, his voice still heavy with sleep.

"Good morning," Latto replied, smiling.

"What are you thinking about?" Offset asked, propping himself up on one elbow.

"I was just thinking about us," Latto said, her eyes meeting his. "About what we have going on."

"I know," Offset said, his voice soft. "I've been thinking about it too."

"And what do you think?" Latto asked.

"I think that we have something special," Offset said. "I've never felt this way about anyone before."

Latto's heart fluttered in her chest. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew that they were taking a big risk, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

"I feel the same way," she said, reaching out to touch his face.

The two of them leaned in closer, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. The sun was shining through the window, casting a warm glow on the room. They were completely caught up in the moment, their chemistry and romance growing stronger by the second.

As they pulled away from each other, they both knew that they were taking a huge risk. But they couldn't help the way they felt. They were completely in love, and nothing was going to stop them.

"Let's go out and explore the city today," Offset said, a smile spreading across his face.

"I would love that," Latto replied, her heart overflowing with happiness.

The two of them got dressed and headed out into the bright, bustling city. They walked hand in hand, taking in the sights and sounds of New York. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was perfect.

As they walked, they talked and laughed, their connection growing stronger with each passing moment. They were completely in love, and nothing was going to stop them. They were going to make the most of this beautiful day, and nothing was going to come between them.

The bright lights of the city seem to fade as they become lost in their own world, walking hand in hand

The bright lights of the city seem to fade as they become lost in their own world, walking hand in hand. Offset leads the way, taking Latto to a secret place in the city. The pair come across a small park, surrounded by tall skyscrapers.

"Wow, this is beautiful," Latto says as she takes in the breath-taking view.

"I thought you'd like it," Offset replies with a smile.

As they sit on a bench overlooking the city, the chemistry between the two begins to spark. They talk about everything from their favourite foods to their future aspirations. The conversation becomes more intense and personal as they share their deepest fears and desires.

Offset leans in, capturing Latto's lips in a passionate kiss. The kiss turns into a steamy make out session as the two become lost in the moment. As the sun begins to set, the pair head back to their hotel room to spend one more night together.

Once inside the room, the chemistry between Latto and Offset only intensifies. The two explore each other's bodies, caressing, kissing and touching in an intimate embrace.

INT. NEW YORK HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

Latto and Offset lay in bed, tangled in the sheets, exhausted from their passionate night together.

LATTO: (breathless) That was amazing.

OFFSET: (smiling) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

LATTO: (giggles) Enjoyed? I loved it.

OFFSET: (pulls her closer) I love you too, Latto.

LATTO: (touches his cheek) I know you do, baby.

They kiss each other deeply, their bodies pressed together.

LATTO: (whispers) I don't want this night to end.

OFFSET: (smiles) Then let's make it last forever.

They spend the next few hours talking, laughing and exploring each other's bodies, making the most of their time together.

OFFSET: (touches her face) I don't want to leave you.

LATTO: (smiles) I don't want you to leave either, but we both know that you have to.

OFFSET: (sighs) Yeah, I know. But I promise I'll come back to you.

LATTO: (smiles) I believe you.

They kiss each other goodbye and Latto watches as Offset leaves the room, her heart filled with love and passion for him. She can't wait until their next night together.