Anyway Ni HAO

(Inside the lab, Ice Spice hands over the samples to Emira, who begins analysing them with her team

(Inside the lab, Ice Spice hands over the samples to Emira, who begins analysing them with her team.)

EMIRA: (examining the samples) These samples all belong to Saweetie. The vomit was a mixture of dog and cat food, and there were traces of rohypnol and other drugs found in it.

ICE SPICE: (shocked) So she's being drugged and abused?

EMIRA: (nodding) That's what it seems like. And the blood sample shows signs of injury, possibly from physical abuse.

NICKI MINAJ: (on the phone) What did you find out?

ICE SPICE: (to Nicki) It's worse than we thought. Saweetie's being fed poorly and drugged, and she's also been physically abused.

NICKI MINAJ: (determined) We need to find her and bring her to safety.

EMIRA: (joining the conversation) I can trace the location of where these samples were taken, but it might take some time.

NICKI MINAJ: (authoritative) We don't have time. We need to act fast.

ICE SPICE: (nodding) Agreed. Let's bring her home.

(They leave the lab with a sense of urgency and determination, ready to take action to find and rescue Saweetie.)

INT. PINK BARBIE OFFICE - DAY

Nicki Minaj is seated at her desk with Emira, Khadija and the rest of the group gathered around her.

NICKI MINAJ: So, Emira has found some really disturbing evidence in the lab. Saweetie was definitely drugged and abused.

DOJA CAT: (sighing) That poor girl. We need to find her and get her out of there.

BEYONCE: (nodding) Agreed. But how do we even begin to approach this situation?

NICKI MINAJ: Well, I left a hidden camera in the abandoned office where we last saw Saweetie. I have footage of men in black hoodies searching the place, but they found the camera and cut off the feed.

RIHANNA: (angrily) Those bastards. We need to get to the bottom of this and bring them to justice.

YUNG MIAMI: But how do we even know where to start looking for Saweetie?

NICKI MINAJ: We don't have a location yet, but we do have some leads. And I think it's time we start using some of our spy gear to gather more information.

JT: (smiling) Now we're talking. What kind of gear are we talking about here?

Nicki pulls out a bag full of high-tech gadgets.

NICKI MINAJ: Apple sent us their latest and fastest improved spy gear. We can use this to gather intel and track down Saweetie's whereabouts.

ICE SPICE: (excitedly) Let's get to work then!

The group begins to plan their next move, assigning roles and discussing the best course of action.

EMIRA: (quietly) I just hope we can find her before it's too late.

INT. NICKI MINAJ'S PINK BARBIE OFFICE - DAY

Nicki Minaj is leading the group, with Emira by her side, as she explains that she left a hidden camera in the abandoned factory where Saweetie was kept.

NICKI MINAJ (serious tone) We need to find out who these men in black are and what they want. They obviously don't want us finding out about Saweetie.

Emira shows the group the footage from the hidden camera. They watch in suspense as they see men in black hoods and masks walking around the abandoned factory.

YUNG MIAMI (whispering) This is giving me chills.

BEYONCE (concerned) Do we know who these people are?

RIHANNA (shaken) I don't know, but they're giving me a bad feeling.

As they continue to watch the footage, one of the men in black spots the hidden camera and points at it, threatening whoever placed it there.

MASKED MAN (angrily) We are going to find whoever you are.

DOJA CAT (terrified) Oh my god, what are we going to do?

NICKI MINAJ (determined) We can't let them scare us. We have to figure out who they are and what they're doing in that abandoned factory.

JT (resolute) Nicki's right. We can't let them get away with this.

KHADIJA (nervous) But how are we going to do that? They could be dangerous.

NICKI MINAJ (assumingly) We have the best spy gear available. We'll disguise ourselves and infiltrate the factory. We'll get to the bottom of this.

As the group continues to watch the footage, the tension in the room is palpable. They know they're in for a dangerous mission, but they also know that they have to do whatever it takes to find Saweetie and bring justice to those who harmed her.

INT. BARCELONA HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

Latto and Offset are sitting on the couch in their hotel room, scrolling through their phones. Offset suddenly gasps, causing Latto to look over.

OFFSET: (shocked) Yo, look at this.

Latto looks at his phone and sees a headline from a popular tea blog that reads "Is Latto Pregnant?"

LATTO: (confused) What? No, I'm not pregnant.

OFFSET: (worried) You need to clear this up before it gets out of hand. People are already speculating who the baby father is, and if they find out it's me, it's gonna cause even more drama with Cardi.

Latto looks at Offset with concern.

LATTO: (worried) Oh god, you're right. We can't let this get out of control.

OFFSET: (determined) We need to nip this in the bud. I'll call up my team and see if we can get a statement out ASAP.

Latto nods in agreement, feeling grateful for Offset's support.

LATTO: (grateful) Thank you, Offset. I couldn't do this without you.

OFFSET: (smiling) Hey, we're in this together. We'll get through it.

Latto leans in and gives Offset a hug, relieved to have him by her side.

FADE OUT.