Angry but I still love u

FEW DAYS AFTER.

Cardi B takes a deep breath as she looks out the window of the airplane, the lush green scenery of Dominica Republic spreading out below her. She can't help but think about Offset and how he broke her trust after cheating on her with Saweetie. She's been ignoring his calls, trying to process everything that's happened.

As the flight lands, she gathers her bags and heads to her parents' home. The sun is shining bright and the air is filled with the sweet scent of fresh flowers and coconut oil. Her parents are there to greet her, giving her hugs and kisses, speaking to her in Spanish.

"¿Cómo estás, hija?" her mother asks, concerned.

Cardi switches back to English, trying to put on a brave face. "I'm okay, mamá. Just needed to get away and see you guys."

Her parents lead her to their family home, where she can finally unwind and relax. She's in her old room, the one she stayed in as a child, and she can feel the comfort and familiarity of home wash over her. She settles onto the bed and takes out her phone, dialing her sister Hennessy in New York.

"Hey sis," Hennessy answers, "how's Dominica Republic?"

"It's beautiful," Cardi replies, "but I can't stop thinking about Offset and everything that's happened."

"I know, Cardi," Hennessy says sympathetically, "but you need to take care of yourself. Wave and Kulture miss you so much, and Wave cries every night for you."

"I know, Hennessy," Cardi says, "but I've made my decision to stick with Offset. I just need to work things out with him."

As Cardi talks to her sister, Latto is secretly seeing Offset. The spark between them is growing, and Cardi is completely unaware of the potential threat to her relationship. Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice and Doja Cat are preparing for the biggest rap battle against Lil Kim and Latto, determined to come out on top.

The drama and tension continue to mount, as Cardi tries to find peace and clarity in Dominica Republic, while the rest of the cast navigate their own personal and professional struggles in New York

Latto and Offset are at a quiet corner of a local coffee shop, sipping on their lattes and talking about their past experiences and struggles in the music industry.

Latto: "I never thought I'd end up in this place, you know? I started out just wanting to make a name for myself, but it's been so much more than that."

Offset: "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's crazy how far we've come, but it's even crazier how much we still have to fight for."

Latto nods in agreement, a smile spreading across her face. She takes a deep breath, her eyes locking onto Offset's.

Latto: "You know, I've been feeling something for you. Something more than just music, you know?"

Offset's eyes widen in surprise, but he quickly hides it behind a small smile. He takes a sip of his coffee, his eyes never leaving Latto's.

Offset: "Really? I thought you were still hung up on Cardi ".

Latto laughs, shaking her head.

Latto: "No, I'm over that. Cardi's an amazing artist and a good friend ,but she's not the one for me. You are."

And with that, Latto leans in and kisses Offset, their lips meeting in a soft and tender embrace. The kiss is filled with so much passion and desire, as if they have been waiting for this moment their entire lives.

Meanwhile, in Dominica Republic, Cardi B is visiting her family, walking through the bustling streets and taking in all the sights and sounds of her childhood. She is lost in thought, her mind constantly wandering back to Offset and their relationship.

Cardi B: "I still love him, but how can I trust him again? He hurt me so badly, and I don't know if I can ever forgive him."

She takes out her phone and dials her sister Hennessy, who is taking care of her children back in New York.

Cardi B: "Hey Henny, how are the kids?"

Hennessy: "They're good, Cardi. But Kulutre keeps asking for you, and Wave won't stop crying at night."

Cardi B's heart aches at the thought of her children missing her. She takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself.

Cardi B: "Don't worry, Henny. I'll be back soon. I just need some time to think, you know?"

Hennessy: "I know, Cardi. Just enjoy your break, okay? You deserve it."

And with that, Cardi B hangs up the phone, her heart heavy with the weight of her decisions. She walks along the beach, her mind filled with thoughts of Offset and the future of their relationship.

As the day draws to a close, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice and Doja Cat are preparing for the biggest rap battle of their careers against Lil Kim and Latto. But little do they know, the battle is about to get a whole lot more interesting. But the real drama has just begun, as Latto and Offset grow closer and Cardi B's thoughts about her relationship with Offset