✿︎ Author's Note ✿︎

Brah!

°Just a simple notice before this story starts!

°There will be a bit of foul language so if you don't like that, sorry. ☜('o')
And maybe angst.. Idk I haven't a clue how to write. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

°For Smg4 fans this story takes place right after WOTFI 2023 so you guys won't be missing anything.

°As for new readers, you would be missing alot of story and probably won't have a clue about much of the characters but WOTFI 2023 (Possibly all the WOTFIs but I get that it'd be too long to watch so at least check out one or two of Smg4's videos.. If not then what are you really here for? ☜('o'). )
Anyways WOTFI 2023 should give just a little recap of what's going on regardless... Kinda.

°Also this Story has some (Alot of) Smg34 moments so uhhhh yeah if you don't like that feel free to cringe in the comments idrm lmao
(I will read them and laugh)
+Feel free to criticise. <3

°Also I made this book for fun and yeah, I'm here for giggles and sh!ts.

°Also the drawings in most chapters are low effort so yeah just a heads up!

°Enjoy!°

P.s this book was originally going to be uploaded all at once so no one has to wait for chapters but at this point I just wanna start posting chapters weekly since I've got alot of chapters ready to be posted and I want you guys to read asap!

°Chapters will be uploaded every Saturday 3:00pm GMT
10:00am EST
♡︎

(≡^∇^≡)