19. Sanvika's truth

Start from the beginning

Gyanvati became enraged and went to the Mahasabha in anger.

Gyan- Prajapati Daksha! I Gyanvati curse your entire lineage to never bear a daughter! You wouldn't care but you have ruined innocent life's for your arrogance! I am grateful that you disowned Sati and I! We are free from the curse of being the daughter of Prajapati Daksha! Your arrogance has made you lose your youngest today and I will make you lose your oldest as well! Prajapati Daksha , Svayambhuva Manu putri Prasuti! I Gyanvati hate your existence and I hate that I was born as your daughter!

Saying that Gyanvati went out in anger leaving all shocked. Brahmadev and Mata Saraswati had tears welling up as they were to lose their beloved student.

Gyanvati went and held the lifeless frame in her arms and said.

Gyan- I know that you wouldn't like what I am about to do arya, but I can't live without you.

She was also about to self immolate herself but she was stopped by a voice.

Para- Stop putri!

She looked up and saw the great Mata Adi-parashakti.

Gyan- Pranam Mata.
Para- Putri, I know what you are doing is your wish, but think about the one who is in your stomach.

Gyanvati widened her eyes and looked at Mata Parashakti in confusion.

Para- Yes putri, you're pregnant, think about your child.

Gyanvati closed her eyes and with the knowledge she learnt, she sat in meditation. That's when 9 months passed in a sec and she gave birth to her son.

Gyan- Putra Urva, mata I request you to had my son to Mata Suvarcas and Pitashree Dadhichi.
Para- Putri ...
Gyan- It's my last wish before I die Mata.

Mata Parashakti's eyes swelled up with tears as Gyanvati's soul left her body.

Para- I never knew my boon would take your life away putri, I would have never given that boon otherwise.

The cries of the new born echoed as well as the cries of Mata Suvarcas. Mahadev was broken from his anger and he felt guilt as well.

He went to meet the departed souls of Gyanvati and Granth. They both greeted him with joint hands and he said.

Shiva- My anger ended up getting you killed Putra, putri. Hence I give you a boon to unite in your next life. I bless you Granth to be born as the son of Aditi and Kashyapa, Aryaman. Putri Gyanvati I bless you to be born as the Daughter of Pratipa and Sunanda, Sanvika. Any last wishes?
Granth- Mahadev, I just want to be Granth after I reunite with my beloved. Granth the son of Dadhichi and Suvarcas.
Gyan- I love my lineage, the granddaughter of Brahmadev and Mata Saraswati. Hence, I would like of be born as the daughter of Maharishi Atri and Mata Anusuya.
Shiva- Tathastu!

END OF FLASHBACK.

All looked at Mahadev and thats when Krishna asked.

Kri- But then how did she become the daughter of Pratipa and Sunanda?

It was at that time Brahmadev narrated.

FLASHBACK:-
Mata Anusuya was in labour while Atri waited for their mother to give birth. They got to know that she had given birth to a baby girl and both were filled with joy.

One night, they slept with their daughter in the cradle. It was amavasya and there was no light of the moon. That's when an asura came and he kidnapped the daughter of Rishi Atri and Mata Anusuya.

Their daughter cried felling the touch of the asura, when the couple got up they saw an asura running with their daughter. They followed him but Devi Anusuya twisted her leg and Rishi Atri helped her. In anger, Devi Anusuya said.

An- I Brahmavaidini Anusuya curse that asura to die at the first glance of our daughter!

Soon her anger turned into sadness, Mata Anusuya cried and said.

An- Swami, our daughter was yet to be named and now she is taken away from us.

While they both grieved their loss. As the asura reached in the forest of Hastinapur, the daughter of Anusuya and Atri opened her eyes and the asura died.

That's when maharaj Pratipa came there and took the daughter and adopted her.

The same day, Kamakshi was also born and maharaj Pratipa claimed they were twins. Neither Sanvika nor the other's knew about the fact that she was adopted. He said that as Kamakshi was a bad omen in the kingdom of Hastinapur.

Even the queen of Sapt nagari, Kamakshi didn't knew that Sanvika is not a Chandravanshi but she was the sister of Chandradev himself.

Sanvika even though was the adopted daughter, Pratipa loved her more then Kamakshi. He never felt bad for killing an infant Kamakshi but he did fell bad when he accidentally hurt Sanvika.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Ruk- So are Brahmarishi Atri and Brahmavaidini Anusuya aware of the existence of their daughter?
Par- No, both of them will come to know that when the time is right.
Kri- But sapt nagari? What is that?
Sar- That you'll come to know soon, but that kingdom is the powerful more like Lanka under Ravaan's rule and Mahismati under Hiranyakashyap's rule.

They then vanished and Krishna and Rukmini were left in their own thoughts.

____________________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about the shocking revelations?

What do you think about Sanvika's truth?

What do you think about her real parents?

Does Kamakshi know the truth? Is that why she loathed Sanvika?

Is it because of the jealousy that her parents neglected their real dau for an adopted one?