27🏆

After the wedding everyone was chilling at the reception

After the wedding everyone was chilling at the reception. I had just given my speech to the married couple and I was outside with everyone taking photos. I leaned up against my car and posed for the picture.

"Can I get in on one." Millie asked.

"Nah I'm done." I said. I watched as Kairi played with Messiah on the concrete she thought she he was her baby.

"Put him down Kairi." He didn't want her to drop him on the concrete.

"Daddy I can hold him." She smiled trying to put Messiah on her hip.

Kairi let's take him inside and get him some food." Gia spoke grabbing Messiah from her and taking ahold of her head.

I looked around as everyone mingled. Some Chinese lady walked up on me.

"Hi do you know where the bride is?"

Yea she inside they getting ready to leave ou-"

"The fuck are you doing here." Geonni frowned her face turning red by the second.

I looked from her to the lady and I saw a resemblance.

"Geonni baby. Your so beautiful omg. Look at you." She walked up towards her.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me." Geonni gritted.

Her moms face frowned up. "Show me a little respect I'm your mother."

"RESPECT!?" Geonni yelled making people look this way.

"Yes. I know things-"

Geonni hand connected with her face leaving me shocked as well as her mom who looked at her with hurt.

"How is that for some damn respect. You don't deserve shit not even a second glance!" Geonni screamed at her

"Y'all calm down." Some Asian I'm assuming was their family said stepping in between the two of them. "This isn't the time nor place for this."

"You do not get to do that to me!" Her mom yelled back. "I am still your mother." She had tears in her eyes.

"You are nothing to me." Geonni gritted out taking off.

"What's going on?" Genesis spoke walking through the few people who witnessed what had happened.

"Mom?" She asked confused. She had changed out of her wedding dress and was now in a simple gown.

"Genesis." She put a smile on her face. "You look beautiful I couldn't miss your big day."

"But you did the wedding is over." She frowned. "How did you know I was here."

"A few of my family members told me. I just wanted to see you and your sister."

Genesis looked at the Asian lady who looked guilty. She shook her head at her before her attention went back on her mother.