25🏆

"Girl come the fuck on the first sprinter done already left our asses." I told Disheka as she finished up her make up.

"Shit it takes time to look this good. You know how I am."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Gia was on the bed with messiah watching the lion king. She had ordered them some pizza and wings.

"Gia don't get crumbs in my bed. Or I swear ima come to your room and wake your ass up to change these sheets." I pointed my finger at her.

"Damn okay mom." She spoke with a role of her eyes.

"I'm serious."

"Geonni I fucking heard you." She huffed.

"Girl calm that shit down. "I frowned at her catching an attitude.

"Leave that girl alone and come on here."Disheika said grabbing onto my arm.

We loaded up into the van with the rest of the people that was staying here. I didn't know anybody besides Noah and the rest I was guessing were a few of Hassan's people.

"Say ma?" I kept my head down in my phone.

"You with the braids.." I looked up with a slight frown on my face. "What's your name ma?"

"Geonni." I said simply looking back at my phone.

"You must be with the bride?" He asked coming to sit next to me.

"Yea she's my sister and you are?"  I rolled my eyes a little.

"Raz, Hassan is my first cousin." He said pulling at his thick bread as I looked over his face. Chocolate and slim had some good hair on his head.

I nodded, "are you staying here at the house also I didn't  see your face earlier?" I asked looking him over again. He was fine as hell. I know I wouldn't have missed him.

"Nah. I just came over bout 30 minutes ago. Me and a few of the other cousins got another bnb down the block."

"Oh okay then. He smiled pulling out his phone.

"You single?"

"Straight to the point huh?" I laughed.

"Gotta be. Why waste time." He licked over his plump lips. Making my eyes go directly to them. Damn.

"Yes I'm single. are you?"

"Yea. You fine as hell I'm tryna see what's up...Can we kick it or what?"

"I'm down." I grabbed his unlocked phone and stored my number in it.

He smiled showing his gold slugs making me bite of my bottom lip. "Damn." I mumbled

I see you bitch." Di whispered in my other ear. I looked at her for a second with a smirk. "He cute or whatever." She spoke loudly which I knew he had heard her.

I looked back towards him, He smirked getting closer towards me I could smell his ysl fragrance he had on.

"You smell so good." I told him. Idk what made me say that but to late to take it back now. He was dressed simple but he made simple look good. I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair while he ate my pu-.

He chuckled. "Thanks gorgeous. You do to." We talked for a bit until the sprinter van stopped at our location. 

I got out making sure my top was secured right and nothing was out of place. "Di, take my picture." I told her as she fixed herself as well.

"I gotcha ma." Raz said grabbing my phone. I shrugged and let him take the photo.

 I shrugged and let him take the photo