11🏆

I woke up my head was banging and it felt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat.

"Unn". I groaned wiping my eyes. I opened up my eyes fully to see a big ass black dog starting at me. I screamed loud and jumped up on the bed.

"Yo what the fuck is you doing?" Markaylon groaned because I was literally all over his head. He held a mug on his face but I didn't care.

I pointed to the dog and he looked at me crazy before laughing like that shit was fucking funny. I was dead ass bout to have a heart attack.

"He cool. Scray ass."

He made a noise which caused the dog to get defensive and bark at me.

"Omg David stop!"

He did it again but this time the dog came closer to my side of his bed and got louder with his barking.

"MARKAYLON I SWEAR TO GOD!" I jumped over him to put some space between me and the dog. Markaylon was laughing his ass off. After he calmed down he took the dog out of the room.

I was ready to go. He came back in and I was still in the same spot. "Bro go brush your teeth or some why you standing there looking stupid."

"Shut the fuck up". I rolled my eyes going to the bathroom making sure to slam the door.

"Don't be slamming my shit crazy ass girl". He yelled.

I ignored him and started brushing my teeth. I grabbed a towel and washed my face before starting the shower making sure the water was at the right temperature.

I got in and began washing myself up with the dove soap he had there while humming jhene aiko.

"Lit bit you want ihop?" Markaylon asked pulling open the shower door.

I jumped trying to cover myself up as best as I could. "A lil privacy would be nice."

"Nah, you at my shit ain't no privacy. It's nun I haven't seen before." He smirked.

"Shut up asshole, yes I want French toast and bacon with scrambled eggs, a hashbrown and some strawberry pancakes please... oh and some orange juice."

He looked at me for a minute before closing the door. I shrugged and finished cleaning myself up.

I got out and wrapped a big towel around my body. I opened the door and seen my bag on the bed. I rummaged through my stuff before I settled on a brown bodysuit and some slides.

 I rummaged through my stuff before I settled on a brown bodysuit and some slides

I wand curled my hair and went downstairs to explore his big ass house. I made it into the kitchen and I opened the fridge to see if he had something to drink. He should be back any minute with our food. I heard feet running coming towards the kitchen and just that quick I had forgot about his damn dog. I quickly jumped up onto the island making sure to stay in the middle so he couldn't reach me. He barked at me non stop.