🏆8

Waking up the next morning I realized I was still laying on top of Dave. He was shirtless. I didn't remember him taking his shirt off. But I wasn't complaining at all.

I slowly tried to get off of him without waking him up. He felt my movement and wrapped his big arms around me. Without notice I relaxed and inhaled his scent he smelled like lavender and degree men.

"Where you going?" He asked looking down at me. I shrugged. Licking over my lips. I laid my head back on his chest. After a few moments I heard his light snores fill the room. I soon drifted back to sleep as well.

11am...

Get yall cute asses up." I heard waking me up out of my sleep. I peeked my head up. My sister smirked as she stood in the doorway.

I looked at her and smiled. "Did you cook?" I asked trying to get up but Markaylon had a tight grip on me.

"Yea I made pancakes, turkey bacon, and potatoes."

"Sounds good. Is Hassan here" I asked here, causing her to smirk and walk out.

I looked at Markaylon who still had his eyes closed. "Why you staring at me?" He asked catching me off guard.

"Why you fake sleeping?" I smirked.

"Shut up, you gone go get us some food I'm hungry."

"Yea let me up." I mumbled. He let me go and I got out of my bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I slipped my robe on over my shirt that I had on. I walked back into my room and Markaylon was sitting up looking through his phone.

"Come here." he spoke. I walked over to him and he had a deep mug on his face.

"I'm bout to head out. I got some to do. I'll call you later." I nodded he handed me a stack of money.

"What's this for?"

"Go shopping. Get whatever you want and make sure you get some shit for the trip." He said not taking his eyes off the phone.

"Thank you". I smiled standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. He cupped my ass in his large hands making me moan. He picked me up sitting me on my dresser without breaking our kiss. I grabbed his dick making him groan.

"Chill out, you not ready for that."

"What if I am?" I sucked on his neck making him curse under his breath. I pulled his dick out looking down at it. It was thick, smooth, and pretty long. I bit my lip. I had never seen someone that big.

"What you trying to do?" I looked at him as he bit down on his lip.

"Return the favor". I said pecking his lips as I jumped down from the dresser and took half of him into my mouth.

"Oh shit." He groaned looking at me. I stuck out my tounge as I worked my lips around his shaft. Fuck." I made sure to let him hit the back of my throat as he grabbed my head and pushed his dick in and out of my mouth.

"Oooh shit Geonni." He grunted going faster. I squeezed his balls in my hand making him go crazy. "That's it lit bit. Just like that". He coached me.

I stroked the rest off his dick that couldn't fit in my mouth. His moans had me wet as hell. I came back up only sucking the head before slowing taking as much of his dick as I could into my mouth.

"Daamn... ugh." He viciously fucked my throat. His movements going faster. I looked up at him meeting his eyes as he bit his lip. "You look so good with my dick in your mouth... fuck." I felt his dick throb in my mouth and I sucked harder making sure to squeeze my jaw around it.