14🏆

"Wassup nigga where you at" Damien asked through the phone.

"Shit I'm in Vegas, had to take care of some business." I told him keeping it short.

"Oh word.. why you ain't say nun nigga me or one of the fellas would have went with you."

"Nah it's all good Geonni came with me."

He smacked his lips, "you still with that broad."

I frowned my face up. "Nigga what's your issue with her ya don't even know shorty like that to be on so disrespectful bullshit."

"I'm just saying Mane you wasting your time with that one she ain't it."

"Then who is cause seems to me like ya ass got a problem with every single female I bring around. You acting real suspect right now."

"Bro it's not even like that. I just want what's best for ya ass and you be picking these gold digging ass hoes who only want dick and money. They don't care bout you fr."

I took the phone off my ear to make sure I wasn't tripping. My frown deepened and I was ready to end the call. I didn't know what type of shit Damien was on this morning but I wasn't feeling it at all.

"I hear you nigga, ima hit you back." I told him ending the call without giving him a chance to even respond.

He was being mad weird and I was starting to think what Geonni told me was true. Nigga was on some funny shit and I'm not even with none of that.

I shook my head and brushed my teeth. I had just got out the shower and I was hungry then a mother fucker.

I got dressed and some simple work out gear since i was headed to the gym and rolled me up one. After smoking I made sure I had my gym bag and stuff.

"Where you going?" Geonni asked walking up on me. She was naked with the exception of some thongs. Ion even remember if that's all she wore to bed but apparently since she was wiping her eyes. Her nipples were staring at me.

"The the gym." I said taking my eyes off her chest.

"Can I come ion wanna be bored here by myself."

"I guess you got 15 minutes."

"Really that's not nearly enough time for me to get ready. "

"Bruh gone on before I change my mind." She turned on her eyes walking away with a huff. Watching her lil ass jiggle made me wanna second guess going to the gym right now.

20 minutes later we were out.

Making it there i parked and we got out. I payed the fee for today and got started. I spoke to a few of the employees and stretched out. I felt like I was getting fat. So this was much needed.

I looked up to see Geonni sitting down on a bench on her phone. Girl stayed taking pictures of herslef.