23🏆

Part 2

"What you mean

"What you mean. Why you crying?" I asked. I was sincerely concerned as to what made her that upset after I got the best news of my life right now. I was caught completely of guard by her tears.

"THIS, I CANT DO THIS. I CANT DO THAT TO THEM I FEEL SO FUCKING GUILTY. THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN."

"lower your fucking voice". I gritted to her roughly grabbing her face. I made sure no footsteps were approaching the door.

Geonni snatched out of my grip. Looking at me with tears running down her face. "I can't lie to your family anymore like were some happy ass couple. I don't even care about the money at this point. They genuinely treat me like im apart of your family and I feel like shit!"

"Calm down yo." I tried to calm her down because at this point she really was pissing me off. She couldn't wait until after we left for back home to pull this.

"I can't!" She yelled out. Making my eyes bulge. "This was a big mistake! She opened the door walking back into the dinning area. I followed closely behind trying to get her to stop.

All eyes were on us as we entered the room. My mom's eyes went straight to me with sadness and disappointment written all over her face.

"Sit down." She said calmly.

Ma I-"

"Sit your asses down! Don't make me repeat myself Markaylon!" She screamed standing up.

Kira had her arms folded and her leg shook a mile a minute as she held a mug on her face glaring straight at Geonni.

My pops held a blank look on his face and I couldn't tell what his emotion was at this point I just hoped this shit didn't blow up in my face.

Benny and Sanaa sat quietly looking between the rest of us.

"Son what is going on... and before you try to lie your way out of this , I suggest you don't because we heard everything."

I didn't speak. I just looked down I couldn't form any words.

"Markaylon had me sign a contract and paid me to be his girlfriend until he was given his dad's company..." Geonni spoke up.

"I knew this bitch was just a gold digging ho-" Kira lashed before my mom cut her off.

"Kira!"

"What? The fact that she just told you what's going on and you calm is bothering me. Let me beat her ass."

"Why?" She directed her question towards me.

"Ma. You put me in a situation that I wasn't completely ready for. I would gave up the street life easily but you just had to throw me being with someone into the mix. I didn't want this but this was your and dad's requirement."