𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

After Eryx had dropped me home and I had managed to get back inside without being caught, no surprise there really

After Eryx had dropped me home and I had managed to get back inside without being caught, no surprise there really. I stripped out of my dress and stepped into the shower. I got an exfoliating scrub and began to scrub my body clean from the feel of Santiago's dirty hands.

After I had finished washing my body I got out and got changed into a white shirt and black shorts and then got into bed. It's getting colder since it's starting to go into winter but I love it. I love cold weather, I don't mind hot weather but I just love the way the cold feels, I actually enjoy being cozied up in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate while reading once in a while, aside from art, reading might be one of the only things that calms me. I also love the snow.

I cozy up into my blankets a little more and turn on my side and look out the floor to ceiling windows at the view of the city lights in the dark sky scattered with thousands of stars. I close my eyes and try and fall asleep, I can feel a nightmare coming on but I still try. After what felt like a million years I finally manage to fall asleep.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Pathetic weak girl, I expect better from you of all people." I can't help the shiver that runs down my spine. I remain silent. "At least you know talking won't help you puny girl." She pauses for a second. "But that doesn't mean you're off the hook." She turns her gaze from me to the guard positioned on the other side of the room. "You know where to take her."

Hearing this my heart begins to race, "Please." I plead, "Please let me try again. I will not disappoint you again." She looks back at me and smiles, wicked and cruel. She walks closer and gently tucks a piece of stray hair behind my ear and runs the back of her hand over my cheek before I feel a sharp pain and my face knocked to the side. "You really are pathetic Athena. Haven't you learnt from last time."

The guards walks over and grab me, before I can fight my way out they have my arms restrained before quickly restraining my legs. My breathing picks up. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

My body shoots up, I'm covered in sweat and my heart is racing. I look to my nightstand and read the clock, 2am exactly. I turn my gaze from the clock to around my room and try to focus on anything else but that memory.

I move the stray pieces of her stuck on my forehead off and run my hand through my head. I thought I'd stop having them. Then again the past never truly leaves does it. I grab my phone and unlock it, I have no new messages and Mavis and Aisley would be more or less asleep. I sigh and put my phone back down. I get up and walk to my bathroom and go inside, I turn on the tap and splash a little bit of water on my face and fix my hair. I look up to the mirror, what I see isn't me right now, but me back then.

I blink away and look back, all I see now is me. I clench my jaw and leave the bathroom. I walk back to my bed and drop down on it again. My hearts still racing so I get up and walk out of my room and quietly make my way downstairs to the kitchen, I walk in and grab a glass from a cabinet and fill it with water. I slowly sip the water and feel my heart slow down a little.

The mansion is quiet and peaceful, all I can hear is a clock ticking, and strong wind blowing outside. I stare out the floor to ceiling window and quietly admire the view whilst I finish my water. As I'm staring I see something outside move, I look away and back. I try to sum up conclusions but I know better than that. I was trained to know better than that. Someone's on the property and I can only hope that the guards pick up on that and sort it out.

I put the glass cup on the sink and go back upstairs still on guard. I make it to my room and I lock my door and proceed to do the same to the windows that are able to open and the balcony doors. I go to my bed and sit down, I grab my phone and decide to go on tiktok to ignore the possible danger I so badly want to deal with, but I know better, I know that I can't because if I do it will ruin everything. I'd let them know who I truly am and I can't have that, as soon as I turn 18 I'm leaving, I'm not about to start letting them in.

A good hour passes by as I tiredness finally hits me again. Reluctantly I put my phone down back on the nightstand and get comfortable in bed, I shut my eyes and let sleep slowly welcome me back into the darkness I found comfort in.

A/N

Hi guys so sorry that I haven't been doing much writing, I really want to since I'm on holidays now but I'm currently away seeing my brother whom I haven't seen in a while now so I'm trying to spend time with him as much as I can before I go home so I hope you understand why posting may be slow but bear with me please 🫶🏼