𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I eventually make it to the penthouse where Mavis and Aisley are living, I park my car in the underground parking lot and then go into the elevator and press the button for their floor

I eventually make it to the penthouse where Mavis and Aisley are living, I park my car in the underground parking lot and then go into the elevator and press the button for their floor. I'm still shaking slightly and my hearts racing but I choose to ignore that and focus on the bigger problem.

I finally make it to their floor and I walk out and knock on the door of the penthouse, I hear someone coming to the door and they open it, Mavis smiles at me but then the smile fades when she notices my body language. "What happened? Why did you need us to get someone to clean up a body?" She asks I walk inside and she shuts the door behind me.

I sigh and keep walking until I'm in the living room, I sit down and stare at the fireplace. She sits down beside me and looks at me, waiting for me to say something. I lean back and look up at the ceiling and sigh before I started explaining. "He's back. And he's coming after me." I lean back up and look at Mavis, she tenses up and freezes. "You're kidding right?" She says, her voice is slightly shaky. I shake my head, "I wish." She remains silent, I look back at her and she's shaking and her eyes tearing up. Finally she softly speaks, "Are you okay?" I tense and keep my gaze locked on hers, I nod my head before replying. "Yeah I'm alright. Just annoyed is all." She nods her head, she's not convinced but doesn't say anything. As I'm about to speak again I get a text, I glance at my phone and see it's my father. He's asking why I signed out of school and where I am. I run my hands over my face and sigh. Standing up I look at Mavis again who is now standing up, "Unfortunately I have to go but please explain this to Aisley."

She nods her head and I nod mine back, I walked towards the door and then exit walking into the elevator. Once it shuts I sigh again, 'how fucking annoying.' I think to myself.

Once I made it to the parking lot I got into my car and sped home ready for whatever is about to happen. 'Surely they aren't that mad over me leaving school early.'

A/N

Okay so originally this was supposed to be longer but I'm desperate to get a chapter out at least. Hopefully you guys enjoy this little filler chapter, btw I hope you guys are safe and healthy.

Unedited

Word Count: 443

-XOXO SERENITY