𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

We drove back to mine and I tell them to wait in the car whilst I pack, they nod their heads in agreement whilst I go up to my apartment

We drove back to mine and I tell them to wait in the car whilst I pack, they nod their heads in agreement whilst I go up to my apartment. I make it up and go straight for my room

I make it to my room and head straight for my closet, I grab two suitcases and my Marc Jacob tote bag. I begin to pack one suitcase full of all my clothes which I'm surprised even fit in the one considering how much clothes I have. Once I am finished with my clothes I begin packing my weapons into the other one, it doesn't take me long since I'll have the rest shipped to me. I then begin packing my tote with my electronics and other necessities I'll need, it didn't take long to pack thankfully.

I am now heading down to my dear family. After the elevator dings alerting me that I've made it downstairs I walk out the elevator and to the car, I open the trunk and pack my bags in and then shut it. I climb into the car and buckle my seatbelt. "We'll be heading to the airport now, do you have everything you need?" my father asks me. I look up and nod my head, he nods his head back and then begins to drive to the airport.

After a long exhausting flight we finally arrive to New York which is where they live, I'm a little surprised considering they run the Italian Mafia but whatever suits them I guess. We are now driving to their estate, they've explained to me that I'll meet the rest of my family tomorrow as well as their business partners, they said that they'll allow me to settle in and relax before I meet them, apparently they're all ecstatic to have me back home.

Thankfully my last day of school was today, we're now heading into summer break which is relieving to know. I mean I have already graduated from school, just last year I graduated but I get bored being at home all the time plus my best friends have not yet graduated, but once they have I'll stop going to school, I have already told Mavis and Aisley the whole situation during the flight and thankfully they're moving to New York to be with me.

After being deep in thought the car suddenly stops, I look up and realise we've reached the manor of the estate, it's a nice manor, it's dark and modern and has a nice touch to it. I get out the car and go to grab my suitcases, my brother offers to carry one and I reluctantly agree giving him the one full of my clothes and shoes. We walk inside and my brother begins to go upstairs, reluctantly I follow him until we reach a door at the end of the second floor.

"This is your room, we didn't do much since we don't know what you like so feel free to decorate it to your liking." I look at him and nod and walk inside, he follows me in and puts my suitcase down. "I'll let you get settled in, we are happy to have you home." He says, I look at him again and give him a small nod. With that he walks out leaving me to do my own thing.

I look around the room, it's a nice dark modern room with a view of the city, thankfully the estate is located in the mountains thirty minutes out but still giving a view of the city, the lights of the city are illuminating and it looks surreal, I feel peaceful and calm. I drag my attention away from the view and head over to a door, I open it and find a bathroom giving me the idea the other door leads to a closet. I grab my suitcases and roll them over to the door, I open the door and behold it is a closet, it's bigger than my last and fits the theme of my room being dark and modern with a vanity centred at the wall in the middle, it's nice.

I begin unpacking my bags which took roughly 45 minutes of organising my clothes and hiding my weapons, I'm finally finished and decide to grab some comfy clothes, I grab an oversized shirt with black sweatpants and change into it. I then walk over to my bed and climb in, I grab my phone and check my emails before I shut it off, I turn to my side and stare out the window overlooking New York and begin to shut my eyes, I only hope that my past doesn't haunt my dreams tonight.

A/N

Hey bitches. I'm back and I'm ready to write as I will ever be, I'm so excited to get back to writing and I know I said a couple months ago I'd be back but I unfortunately got caught up in school but not to worry, I'm now on summer holidays and you can expect more updates, I hope to release another chapter later today! Thanks for being patient with me.

Unedited

Word Count: 868

-XOXO Serenity