𝐎𝐧𝐞

"We can do this the easy or the hard way, which do you pick?" I laughed sadistically

"We can do this the easy or the hard way, which do you pick?" I laughed sadistically. His eyes wide and tears staining his cheeks, 'poor man' I thought. Oh well he shouldn't have betrayed me and we wouldn't be in this mess now would we.

"I..won't tell you anything!." He screamed back to me, I looked at him and sighed. "Very well, have it your way, goodbye." As I pulled out my gun and shot him. I then turn and walk out the warehouse he was being held. I made my way to my car and hopped in, I rev the engine and drive off. After 1 hour and 12 minutes of driving and blasting Chase Atlantic I finally reach my penthouse, I get out and lock my car and make my way to the elevator and wait for my floor. I arrive and unlock the door, to which I'm greeted with a blackened room. I walk to the light switch and turn on the lights.

I sigh and walk into my bedroom and throw my belongings onto my bed, I then walk to the closet and grab some grey sweat pants and a black shirt and then go to the bathroom to shower. I rinse my body and hair with vanilla body wash and vanilla hair products removing the crimson blood staining it. I spend roughly around 15 more minutes until I get out and do my daily night routine which consists of skincare and grabbing a small snack. I eventually climb into bed and stare at the ceiling, 'sleep.' I think to myself, such a close yet far thing for me, I mean yeah sure I can go to sleep but then the past comes to haunt me. 'Yeah no. I'm not risking it tonight.' I climb out of bed and go to my office to work on some legal business and see the management of my company.

I built a company from my blood, sweat and tears from the age of 12 and became a multi-billionaire by the age of 15, it was no easy process but Flo Industries is a big company varying from cosmetics to technology. It will forever be an accomplishment I'm most proud of. After zoning out I realise I reached my office and walk in, I open the laptop sitting on my desk and begin to waste the time of the night by working. Some refer to the mysterious "Reign" as a "workaholic". Well they didn't exactly lie but either way I'm invested in keeping a multi-Billionaire company stable. I also have no idea where the name "Reign" came from but I just roll with it to satisfy the publicity.

I check the time and see it's now 5am and decide to begin my day, since I showered not to long ago I change into some black ripped jeans with a white crop top and Gucci belt paired with Doc Martins. After I'm satisfied with my outfit and doing some natural makeup I go downstairs to the kitchen and am greeted by Beverly, she's a wonderful lady, she is like my mother always keeping me from trouble as best as she can. She used to be in a gang until she got injured by a knife to the thigh and losing her husband. She then quit and later found me at the mere age of 11. Ever since she's adopted the role of taking care of me.

Now let's talk about what is going on today, you see I've already graduated from school so there's no point in going but since I'm only 16 it would look odd if I didn't. I finish breakfast which isn't much other than some yoghurt and an apple I eventually head out the door. I walk to my Lamborghini Aventador and drive to school. I finally reach my destination 'hell' as I like to call it and park my car in my usual spot, I get out and walk in the school and begin my tormented daily routine.

Authors Note
-
Here it is, the first chapter is finally edited and published, if you are a long time supporter you would know this is along the same lines as the previous chapter that was up before I took it down, I just find it easier to edit a chapter and make it better compared to what it was before. But I personally love it and I don't mind so hopefully you guys don't mind either.

Unedited

Word Count: 758

-XOXO Serenity