𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"What do we do about the Germans? They've managed to successfully infiltrate another warehouse

"What do we do about the Germans? They've managed to successfully infiltrate another warehouse." My father says, Alexandro sighs. "There really isn't much we can do at the moment, we just have to increase guards for our remaining warehouses and shipments, we can't afford to lose what we have." He replies.

Currently I'm in a meeting with my family and the Romani's bored out of my mind. "I have to agree with Alexandro on this dad, not much can be done right now." I say. My dad looks from Alexandro to me and sighs. "Alright fine. Until we come to a more permanent solution we'll just have to go with your idea Alexandro."

As more debating breaks out it's interrupted by a phone ringing. Alexandro pulls out his phone and picks up the call. "Hello?" He says, he goes stiff "What? Is she okay? Who did it?" He says, this piques my interest and I look at him. He mumbles a few more "yeahs and okays" before hanging up. "We're gonna have to cut this short, apparently someone broke in and tried to go after Athena." Now if I didn't know Petit Diable's secret then I would've been more worried, but her being an assassin I'm sure she can handle herself for stuff like this.

My father stands up also, "Of course, go and see if she's alright." He says, Alexandro nods his head and looks at his wife and eldest son giving them a sign that it's time to leave, they immediately follow him out. "I think they should tell her what we do." Says my mother, "It's more dangerous for her if she doesn't know." Everyone murmurs an agreement whilst I sit there staring at my untouched glass of water. 'If only they knew.'

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

I'm now laying in my bed on my phone. I find myself going to iMessages and sending Athena a text just to see if she's okay, as I'm about to go against it I find myself typing out a message. It doesn't say too much just a simple 'Hey are you okay?'. I send it and put my phone down beside me, roughly a minute passes before I get a text. It's from Athena. 'Yeah, fine.' Is all it says, I roll my eyes, 'Yeah she's fine alright, getting attacked didn't fix her bitchy attitude.' As I'm about to send another text I get a different one from one of my best friends Lincoln.

Lincoln: 'Hey dude, me & Soren are bout to go racing wanna come?'

Me: 'Yeah sure why not, see you in 20.'

Lincoln: 'Awesome, see you then'
Read 9:21

I get up from my bed and walk into my closet to change, I change into a black sweatshirt, black jeans and some black combat boots. I put on my chain and some cologne and then walk out. I grab my keys from my nightstand and go downstairs, on the way out I pass by Blaise and we give each other a nod. I make it to the garage and get into my car. It's a Ferrari SF90 and probably one of my favourite cars. I start it up and put on some music, 'Sugar Wraith' by Post Malone starts playing while I drive off to where the race is being held.