𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

By the time I wake up it's bright outside, a little shocked I look at the clock on my nightstand, 8:30am the clock reads

By the time I wake up it's bright outside, a little shocked I look at the clock on my nightstand, 8:30am the clock reads. I never wake up late, I must've really been tired. I reluctantly get out of bed and walk into my closet and pick out an outfit which consists of black cargo pants, a white long sleeved top and black and white Jordans as well as some gold jewellery to match. I get changed and pick up my favourite perfume which happens to be baccarat rouge 540. It smells so good. After spraying some on I walk out of my room and down to the kitchen, when I arrive it's empty which I'm relieved for. I grab an apple and make some coffee and sit down at the island and begin eating. I scroll on my phone while finishing up until I hear footsteps. I look up and see my mother entering the kitchen with Axle. They look at me and smile I give them a curt nod, they look a little upset but oh well, not my problem how people feel.

They grab out what they want for breakfast and sit down across from me. It's an awkward silence until my mother speaks, "I was thinking me, you, Lucie and Ariel could go shopping today if that's alright?" I look back up and give her a small nod, at least she asked me instead of forcing me I guess. She smiles and looks happier then before, Axle is the next to say something "You don't talk much do you." I turn my gaze to him and shrug, "Not really." He just nods, "Another Alessandro then." I turn my attention back to my phone, my mother speaks again "Vincent, Lucie and their kids will be here soon, Vincent and their sons need to discuss something with your father and brothers." I nod, let me guess, about some illegal business like the mafias? Is what I want to ask but don't.

I tell them I'm going up to my room and they nod. As soon as I get to my room I walk back into my closet and grab two daggers and tuck one into my sleeve and the other into my pocket, you can never be too careful. I walk back into my room and lay down on my bed and just stare up at the skylight. About an hour passes and I hear a knock on my door, sighing I get up and walk to my door. I open it and see my mother. "Hey sweetheart, sorry to bother you but they're here." I nod my head and walk out and shut my door, I follow her downstairs and into the living room. I see everyone except Alessandro, Armani and my father there. They turn their heads at the sound of my mother and I entering. I go stand by the wall near the entrance and wait until me and the others leave for shopping. Lucie and my mother are talking, my brothers are also talking and same with Blaise and Ariel. Eryx on the other hand is staring at me, I don't look at him directly but in my peripheral vision I can see him. I decide to grab my phone out of my pocket and go on it for a little while. "Sorry Athena we just need to wait for your father and brothers." I look at her and nod, I decide to leave the living room and make my way back to my room. I leave my door slightly open just to make sure I can hear my father and brothers arrive, I go back to my bed and lay down. I hear footsteps but ignore it, I hear my door open more and hear footsteps coming towards me. I'm about to tell the person to leave until I hear someone else's voice. "You know it's rude to walk out?" Confused I turn towards the unfamiliar voice and see Eryx. Woah, not what I was expecting but sure, I sigh, "Is it though?" I ask, he stares at me, observing me. "Yeah, it is, you haven't even introduced yourself to me." I hum, "Is that so? I thought you knew who I was." I reply, "Maybe I don't, do you care to introduce yourself?" He asks me, slight amusement laces his voice. "Very well. I'm Athena, and you are?" His lips lift into a small smile, barely noticeable but there. "I thought you knew who I was." He fires back, my lips lift up slightly "Maybe I don't." I reply "I'm Eryx, it's a pleasure to formally meet you Athena." I tilt my head slightly, just as in about to say something I hear footsteps, I turn my head towards the door and see my mother, she looks surprised, probably because Eryx is in here. "Sorry to interrupt kids but your father and brothers are here Athena, it's time to go." I nod and get up and follow her outside, Eryx follows close behind. We go downstairs and part ways, not before looking back at each other.

A/N
Not my best and not my favourite but it's alright, I'll try update again in a few days, thanks for being patient guys 🤍

Unedited

Word Count: 886

-XOXO Serenity