𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I slowly open my eyes and let them adjust, I realise it's still dark out and I turn to grab my phone, the times reads 5:00am, I sigh and place my phone back down, I throw my comforter off and walk over to my closet, I grab some olive green cargo s...

I slowly open my eyes and let them adjust, I realise it's still dark out and I turn to grab my phone, the times reads 5:00am, I sigh and place my phone back down, I throw my comforter off and walk over to my closet, I grab some olive green cargo shorts and a black crop top along with a belt, some jewellery and my platform converse. I walk out and go to my bathroom and turn on the shower, I strip my clothes and walk into the shower, I realise there's some products in the shower and thankfully they're products I already use. I grab the olaplex shampoo and conditioner and begin cleansing my hair, I then rinse it out and grab the vanilla body wash and begin cleansing my body. After spending 10 more minutes in the shower I turn it off and get out.

After drying off and getting dressed the time now reads 5:45am, I decide to get some work done so I grab my MacBook and begin checking emails. I continue checking emails and designing dresses and suits for my fashion line which is part of Flo Industries, I check the time again and it reads 8am. I sigh and shut my MacBook and place it down in my bed, just as I'm about to get up I hear a knock on the door, "Come in." I call back, the door opens and in walls my father. "I didn't mean to disrupt you, but breakfast is ready and it's time to meet the rest of your siblings and your mother." He says I nod my head and stand up, I begin following him downstairs and we make it to what I presume is the dining room. I hear chatter inside, I make sure my face is void of any motion. I refuse to be seen as weak in front of these people. My father walks in with me following shortly after, the chatter comes to a halt and I notice they all stare at me. Did your parents not teach you staring is rude? I question myself internally.

I break myself out of my thoughts and carefully observe everyone, my father speaks up after a moment of silence. "As you all know this is Athena, Athena these are your brothers and your mother." I observe once more and nod my head. They all introduce themselves, there is Armani, Angelo, Adrian, and Axle. Armani is definitely like a third parent to the younger siblings, Angelo is quiet and reserved, Adrian has an angry vibe and Axle has a childish vibe from what I've observed. I reluctantly sit down at the end next to Axle. The chatter starts up again and Axle turns to me, "Hey sis, welcome home finally." He grins I turn to look at him and mutter a small thanks, he keeps trying to talk to me I always lightly shake my head in response. "You don't talk much do you?" He asks, I look at him and mutter "No, not really." He nods his head and just as he's about to talk breakfast is being served.

After breakfast I head back up to my room, I'm bored out of my mind and there's nothing to do so I decide to put on The Originals to binge watch it while designing some more clothes.

I've been binging and designing all day and I only now realise it's 5:30pm, I hear a knock on the door and I mutter a come in, in walks Axle and I look at him. "Hey sis, sorry but I've been told to come tell you that you need to get ready for dinner, you're meeting our business partners today." He says, I nod my head "Thanks, I'll go get ready for dinner." He smiles and nods and leaves the room, I turn off the tv and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and get in and start my routine, I wash my body and start doing my skincare. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body before heading into my closet.

I look through my dresses and decide on a silk black dress paired with some black heels and my gold jewellery, after I get changed I begin doing my hair which is just some light curls and begin on my makeup, I go for a natural look. I make sure I'm ready and sigh, I walk out of my room and begin walking downstairs to the dining room.

I really hope this dinner isn't boring.

Unedited

Word Count: 772