𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"I already said no Axle

"I already said no Axle." Armani said to Axle who kept trying to take some more pancakes and bacon. "Aww cmon! I'm hungry." Axle whined in retaliation, "You've already had 10 pancakes and 15 pieces of bacon. I'm sure you'll live until lunch." Armani tells him. Despite Axle's whining Armani turns to me, "Is there anything in particular you'd like Athena?" He asks me, I glance up from my phone and think for a minute, "Do you think you could make me an omelette with some bacon please." I quietly mutter. He gives me a smile and begins cooking.

Once he's finished cooking he serves me up the omelette and some bacon. I thank him and begin eating, the omelette tastes really nice and is full of flavour and the bacon is perfectly crispy. I finish up eating and go over to rinse my plate until Armani stops me. "It's alright Athena. That's Axle's job today." I give him a questioning look but shrug and nod my head.

I walk out of the kitchen and upstairs, on my way up I run into Alessandro. He quickly catches my shoulders before I could trip. I thank him and as I'm about to walk off he stops me. "Athena." I turn around again and hum. "I know I haven't shown it lately, but I'm glad you're back home. We all missed you over the years we thought you were dead." I stare at him for a moment more before I nod my head and say "Thanks." With that we both give each other a solemn nod and go our seperate ways.

I go back into my room and I sit back down on my bed. I sigh and look around my room looking for something to do, my eyes land on a sketchbook. I contemplate before getting up and opening it and grabbing a pencil off my nightstand and begin to sketch. I end up sketching a dragon with a moon behind it. Looking at it the drawings pretty cool and I'm happy with how it turned out. I then remember that my mission is later tonight.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

It's now 10pm and time for my mission. I dress some black jeans, a white turtle tank top paired with a black leather jacket with a dragon on the back and some boots. I put on some gold jewellery and grab my mask and contemplate a way of sneaking out. I decide to go to my balcony and jump down, I perfectly land and make a run to the fence. I begin climbing the vines on the fence and eventually get over, I make a run to the car Aisley had sorted out for me. I get in and set the gps to the location of the drug deal.

I eventually arrive to the location which is located by an abandoned dock. I park my car behind a thick forest of trees and quietly sneak my way over to a place I can scout out the area. I make it to an area I can can scout and begin looking, there's a lot of people, at least 15. I'm confident I can take them on if I need to though, looking around for the shipments I eventually find them. I devise on a plan and decide on taking out the guards further out and making my way to the shipments. I quietly make my way over to the first two people and stab them both in the head with my blades.

I step over there bodies and go over to another guard and grab his throat from behind and slit it. He starts to gag and choke on his blood and I have to cover his mouth and slowly lower his body down to the ground. I see another two and sneak up behind them again I go to stab them both in the head again like the first two but one of them them turns around, I quickly slit his throat before the other one turns around, I'm caught off guard when he punches me but I recover quickly and I punch his nose and when he throws his head back in pain I slit his throat. Five down ten to go.

I see another guard by themselves I get behind them and duck down to swoop my leg around theres to trip her. She gasps and I quickly stab her in the chest. I'm now close enough to the shipments, I decide to just go for the attack, I run up behind a guy stab him in the back, the other three notice and come at me, the first one tries to grab me but is to slow when I elbow his jaw and uppercut his face. The other one came at me and managed to punch me I rotate my body and stab him in the side of the throat, his body drops. The guy I uppercut comes back at me again and I stab him in the chest and twist my blade, I'm to slow to react because as soon as his body drops I feel a sharp pain in the side of my stomach, I look down and see a dagger slowly coming out of my stomach. I turn to the guy who stabbed me and punch his nose and then knee his dick, he hunches over in pain and grabbing his dick trying to stop the pain. I take this as my chance to stab him in the back and kill him.

I pull out my phone and give Mavis a text that the missions done, I then run back to the car and quickly get in. I clutch my stomach to try and stop the bleeding but it's no use, I turn on the car and begin my drive home. The only problem is I don't get to make it home before I have to pull over because my vision is blurring to much to drive. I look back down and see the bleeding is getting worse, I get out of the car since it feels very hot inside and I lean against the hood. I hear a car coming and I get ready to fight, someone is walking up behind me. When they're close enough I elbow them and I hear a groan. I turn back and see that it's Eryx? He quickly recovers from me elbow his rib and looks down at the wound. "Athena, what the fuck happened?!" He asks "I..I...Don't kn-." And with that my vision goes black and I faintly feel hands grab me.

Unedited

Word Count: 1107