Chapter 29

Tye's pov

Getting into his house was the easiest thing I've ever done, the only obstacle being a few wasted teens. One tried to put up a fight, but I simply scoffed and pushed him away.

Zayn didn't want to come with me, stating he'd be caught too easily. I wanted to argue, but he was right. It was too risky, and I needed to get the job done. Zayn was nothing but a helper to me, but the boy didn't need to know that. After tonight, Louis would be rid of his problem.

Downstairs, a blonde boy that I vaguely recognized seemed to be searching for someone. I slipped past him and up the stairs, keeping myself concentrated on finding my cousin.

Louis had always been one to break the rules. Growing up, it was nautral for him to defy his parents. So I wasn't too shocked to find that he was close with a Styles. At first, I thought maybe the two boys were simply friends, but after reading Harry's journal I found their relationship was much stronger than that. Of course, I knew better than to follow in Louis' footsteps. Before the incident with Jep, I just ignored the feud, but Jep was my brother, my best friend, and now he was gone, sent away to some reform school because of a simple accident.

I couldn't just let that go. They couldn't get away with something like that, and what's worse, Louis was still blinded by that boy. Even after his own cousin was sent away because of him. He chose a Styles over his own family.

My intentions weren't to hurt my cousin, in fact I was quite fond of Louis. I always looked up to him growing up, I cared about Louis. That's why Harry had to be taken care of, he wasn't good for him. I needed to protect my family.

When I found the said boy, he was laying half naked with his tiny arms draped around Harry's exposed torso, in a dimly lit room that resembled a library.

I made a faux barfing noise at the thought of what they might've been doing earlier, and lightly padded across the floor until I could touch them. Harry was snoring slightly, while Louis had his lips placed on the younger boys back, almost as if he fell asleep kissing him.

Careful not to wake Harry up, I prodded Louis' arm. He stirred a bit but only nuzzeled closer.

"Fucking hell you idiot, wake up!" I whisper-shouted Into his ear. Eventually, Louis' eyes fluttered open.
"Harr--eh?" He yawned, glancing sleepily at his surroundings.

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hand to pull him upwards.

"Tye!?" Louis hissed, snatching his hand back. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Beside him, Harry was still asleep.

"Now now Lou." I chastised, "I'm here to protect you."

"From what?" He sneered. I let my eyes wander over to Harry, who oddly enough had his thumb in his mouth. Louis  followed my gaze and darkened his expression.

"Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on him!" He warned, moving in front of the curled up boy. "I'll call the police." I teasingly pouted my lip and inched closer.

"You wouldn't do that to your favorite cousin-- would you? Would you go against your own family to protect a silly boy? That's low Louis. Remember how much fun we had as children? How we'd play family and you'd always be the dog? I'm sure your parents would be so disappointed in you for lying to them. I can already see their faces."

Louis' stony expression didn't falter. If anything, it deepened. I sighed and took an old scarf out of my Jeans pocket. "I'm quite saddened that it came to this, Louis. I would've thought you'd have more sense." Louis' eyes finally pooled with fear.

"Tye, wha--" before he could finish the sentence, I'd covered his face in the blue material, causing him to fall fast asleep.

I dragged Louis' unconscious body to the nearest window and used the roof as a step stone. Zayn was below me with a ladder, chanting to hurry up. I gave him a hard glare and turned back to Harry, who was whimpering at the loss of his cuddle buddy.