{PROLOGUE}

On a rainy day, when the droplets are blessing the nature. A boy can be seen sitting near the glass window of his room, looking at the greenery which looks refreshing. But is his mind refreshed as well? Who knows!

He sighs as his ears hear some voices that comes from downstairs, wishing to have a soundproof room.

"The electricity bill is high again." The lady says who calculates in her notebook.

"At this rate, we'll never be able to save anything." Her husband replies.

"Why do you worry? We'll manage somehow."

"It's always been like that. I was born in poverty and the situation is still the same."

"Oh, don't be so negative."

"Just let Jimin complete his graduation and then he'll find a job."

"Jimin wants to study further. So, no compromises with his education, no matter how tough our situation is!" The wife clears her point, shutting off her husband's mouth.

"Do whatever you want. You never listen to me."

"When you become reasonable, I'll listen to you."

Discussion ends.

JIMIN'S POV-

It's their everyday argument over the budget that makes me sick of listening to that always. My heart wants a change of pace and some privacy. I do have my own room but it doesn't mean it's called privacy. For me, privacy means to fully live in solitude at a place where nobody comes to ask you anything and you can have a peace of mind, ignoring the damn world.

I wish if I could get an apartment but poor me can't afford it. How should I ask my parents about it when their hands are already full with plates? Should I say that I want a place for myself just to keep myself listening to their annoying arguments?

*Sighs*

I won't do that though.

END OF POV

That's how the poor boy Park Jimin's life was going on. He belonged to a middle class family which was trying hard to make the ends meet. The father of the family always had a negative perspective. On the other hand, the mother was filled with positivity, always smiling in every situation. She was the 'hope' of the family.

They were living their lives somehow but one day tragedy almost befell upon them. Jimin was just 10 years old when his father got into an accident. The car directly hit the centre of his head that caused his brain to be weak. Right now, he's living his life on medicines.

Truly we can say, if it weren't for her, the family would have been on road as her husband lost his job and most of the money was spent on his medicines and recovery. Only she knows, how she managed everything in that one month but not even once she complained.

Although, her husband recovered but he wasn't strong as before. The man became negative after that accident. When Jimin was in highschool, his father suggested that he should quit but his wife refused. She was always supportive towards her son. That's why, he loved his mother a lot but it doesn't mean he didn't respect his father. He knew that his dad wasn't saying all those things intentionally but because the situation was forcing him to.

To make money, his mom started working as a maid and luckily, his father also got a job as a waiter in a five star restaurant. Both were working to raise their son and fulfilling their son's needs. Was that all Jimin wanted from his parents? No! He had some expectations from them to just give him some inner peace. But he wasn't getting it as they would always start their talkings of their struggle whenever they would sit together. The topic of their conversation never changed and that effected Jimin. He became hopeless. Even wanting to find a job to help out his parents but wasn't confident enough.

He had some dreams, not that big ones though. All he wanted was just to open a workshop where he could create his artwork. Art was his passion. But lack of confidence and insecurity always surrounded him, thinking if people would like his paintings or not.

Going with the flow of life, that's all that boy was doing.

                              >>>><<<<