Welcome to the TVA

Mulai dari awal

The little girl smiled slightly though it made Rebecca's eyes widen noticing the blue on her teeth. "That blue. What is that?"

The little girl handed Mobius a piece of alien candy, "Devil bearing gifts. Go ahead and run this for sequence period and any hints of temporal aura. Mobius instructed the hunter.

"You know we won't get anything."

"Yeah, just give it a shot," Mobius said, sighing.

A beeping noise came from the TimePad, "The branch is nearing red line. We need to go," the Hunter informed the two.

"Okay," Mobius muttered and turned to the girl, "Go wait outside. It's okay," Mobius assured the little girl who looked scared of the three standing above her.

The little girl walked away after Mobius patted her on her back, "Set a reset charge."

An orange rectangular box appeared in front of her and Mobius as they were following the hunter. An agent walked out of the box and said, "Sir, there's something you'll wanna see."

The agent handed Mobius a file causing Rebecca to look over his shoulder to see what the file was. Big red letters that spelled out 'APPREHENDED'  across the paper that had a picture of a Loki variant. "No way," Rebecca muttered to herself as Mobius motioned Rebecca to follow him and returned to the TVA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trial was already in session as Mobius silently entered the courtroom with Rebecca trailing him slowly not wanting to interrupt what was happening. "Oh, believe me, you can smell the cologne of two Tony Starks." The Loki Variant told Ravonna. "You speak of Time Criminals? It's they you should be after. Perhaps you could provide me with a taskforce and resources, and I could return and eliminate them for you."

"We're not here to talk about the Avengers," Ravonna exclaimed, causing Rebecca ears to perk up, always finding the Avengers rather an interesting era of time.

"Oh, no?"

"No. what they did was supposed to happen. You escaping was not." Ravonna exclaimed.

Loki started to laugh causing Rebecca to frown wondering what was so funny to him. "Right. Uh... 'not supposed to happen'? According to whom?"

"The Time-Keepers?" Ravonna said thinking that it was obvious who created and keeping the timelines from going to war again with each other.

"Oh, the Time-Keepers. Right. Well, perhaps I should speak to these Time-Keepers, gods to gods," Loki said, causing Rebecca to frown.

"I'm sorry,, but they're quite busy."

"Oh, they are? W-what are they doing?" Loki asked amused of what was going on before him.

"Dictating the proper flow of time."

"I see. Right. And what do you do?"

"Dictate the proper flow of time according to their dictations," Ravonna told the variant. "How do you plead?"

"Guilty... of this," Loki said as he raised his arms trying to use his powers. When nothing happened Rebecca quietly laughed, causing Mobius to elbow her in the side, motioning her to be quiet.

"What's going on?" Ravonna asked looking around for an answer

"Hang on. Everyone quiet," Loki instructed the room.

"He's trying to use his powers, ma'am," The hunter by Loki exclaimed.

"Don't rush me," Loki grunted. "Damn it! Why won't it work?" Loki yelled hitting the metal around him.

"Magic powers? They're no good in the TVA, Mr. Laufeyson. The court finds you guilty, and I sentence you to be reset. Next case, please!" Ravonna yelled.

"Reset? What does that mean? What, is it bad? What does it mean?" Loki said starting to freak out a bit. The hunters started to take the Loki Variant out of the room. "Hey! You ridiculous bureaucrats will not dictate how my story ends!"

"It's not your story, Mr. Laufeyson. It never was."

"You have no idea what I'm capable of!"

"I-I think I might," Mobius said standing up. "Have an idea of what he's capable of."

"Mobius!' Rebecca whispered trying to get him to sit back down.

Mobius gave Rebecca a look telling her to stay sitting as Ravonna glanced at him and then towards the younger analyst in training. "Approach the bench."

"Hi," Mobius whispered.

"If you're thinking what I think you are, it's a bad idea," Ravonna said, leaning towards Mobius.

"Okay, I'm just chasing a hunch," Mobius assured her.

"Anything goes sideways, it's on you. And if you bring Rebecca in with you on this and it goes sideways she will never become an analyst," Ravonna told Mobius glancing up at Rebecca who leaned back on the bench as she noticed her looking her way.

"Okay. I feel like I'm always looking up to you. I like it. It's appropriate," Mobius whispered and turned to Loki who was fighting the Hunters grasps on his arms.

"And who are you?" Loki asked, noticing Mobius looking at him.

Mobius just smiled, "Come on Rebecca," he said as the hunters released the man.

Loki looked over and saw a lady with blonde hair slowly making her way up to Mobius as they walked out of the courtroom.

Once they were out Loki turned to Mobius and said, "I'm gonna burn this place to the ground."

"I'll show you where my desk is, you can start there," Mobius replied, causing Rebecca to roll her eyes.

"Boys," Rebecca muttered.

Mobius chuckled and noticed that Loki was looking out into the TVA in awe of what was in front of him. "Have a look," Mobius exclaimed.

Loki went to the railing and looked out into the world he was on. "Home sweet home," Rebecca whispered.

Loki looked over at Rebecca and asked, "I thought there is no magic in the TVA."

"There isn't," Rebecca said, smiling at Loki and looking out into her home world.

"That's not real," Loki said, not understanding what he was seeing.

Mobius placed a hand on her shoulder, "oh, it's real alright," Mobius assured him.

Mobius stepped towards Loki and guided him away from the balcony, "It is, and, unfortunately, so is all the paperwork."

"Good tinder for your fire, though," Rebecca exclaimed, causing Mobius to shake his head.

"Come on you two."

"This place is a nightmare," Loki exclaimed as the three started to walk forward.

"That's another department. Trust me, be glad you aren't there," Mobius told him.

"Now that department, I'll help you burn down. It gives me the heebie-jeebies,"  Rebecca exclaimed shuttering at the thought of the.

Mobius smiled and shook his head at the young analyst in training.