If This Was A Movie

The two of them lead Loki towards the elevator and walk inside once the elevator arrives

"I'm Agent Mobius, by the way. And this is Rebecca who is currently training to be an Agent," Movius said, extending his hand out.

Rebecca smiled slightly hoping Loki would accept the gesture but didn't and asked, "are you two taking me somewhere to kill me?"

"No. That's where you just were. I'm taking you some place to talk," Mobius assured the variant.

"I don't like to talk," Loki exclaimed.

"That's so hard to believe," Rebecca told the variant who glared at the agent in training.

"And why is that?" Loki asked Rebecca.

"Just saw you talk to the judge back there and pressed her buttons trying to get under her skin," Rebecca simply stated, causing Loki to roll his eyes.

"Becca's right. You do however like to lie, which you just did. Because we both know you love to talk. Talkie-talkie," Mobius said using his hands to make them pretend to talk along with his words.

"How long have you two been here?" Loki asked the two.

Rebecca shrugged as Mobius sighed and said, "We don't know. It's hard to say, time passes differently here in the TVA."

"What does that mean?" Loki asked, clearly confused.

"You'll catch up," Mobius replied.

"So, you two are a part of the TVA's courageous and dedicated workforce?" Loki asked as the three walked out of the elevator.

"Yes," Mobius responded.

"You were created by the Time-Keepers."

"Yep." Rebecca said, emphasizing the p at the end as the three rounded the corner.

"To protect the Sacred Timeline," Loki said.

"Correct."

Loki started to laugh and stopped walking. Rebecca and Mobius glanced at each other, "Is that funny?" Mobius asked Loki.

"The idea that your little club decides the fate of trillions of people across all of existence at the behest of three space lizards, yes it's funny," Loki snapped as the three walked up to the Time theater entrance. Rebecca raised her eyebrow at his description of the time keepers as space lizards. "It's absurd."

"I thought you didn't like to talk," Rebecca hummed out as the guard opened up the door to the time theater.

Loki scoffed as Mobius said, "After you."

Mobius gestured for Rebecca to go in next. She walked towards the small table with three chairs surrounding it. The room wasn't anything to fancy in Rebecca's eyes. "For the record, this really does feel like a killing-me kind of a room."