Nothing New

"Load the Multiplier, launch it, and get back

"Load the Multiplier, launch it, and get back. Got it?" O.B. said as he guided him to the entrance.

"Got it, okay," Victor said.

"Okay," Loki said, placing a hand on Victor's shoulder.

"Time to be brave," Victor said looking at Loki and then at Rebecca.

"You got this," Rebecca whispered to him.

"Good luck," O.B. said

Rebecca noticed Loki time slipping back to where he was standing, "I'm back." He breathed out.

"You okay?" Rebecca asked, placing a hand on Loki's shoulder.

"Yes. Yes," Loki said smiling at Rebecca for a slight moment before saying, "We have to get Timely out there

The group watched as Victor walked down the stairs repeating what Loki had told him. "How long will he have?" Sylvie asked.

"Not long," O.B. replied.

"Yeah, I don't know about these radiation levels. It's worse than when I was out there," Mobius commented.

"He'll make it," B-15 said.

Rebecca joined Loki where he was standing, "Be brave." Loki muttered

"Come on, let's go, let's go," Mobius said as Casey opened the doors.

"Time to be brave. Here we go," Victor whispered to himself as he tightened his grip on the Throughput Multiplier.

Victor began to run down the pathway. Though the second he stepped into the Loom a loud scream rang out through the room. Rebecca raised her hand to her mouth as Victor's body became spaghetti shaped and floated through the Loom.

"What happened?" Mobius asked.

"He's gone. It's over," Sylvie said.

"Is he dead?' B-15 asked.

"The temporal Radiation is just too high," O.B. began to say.

"What did we do wrong?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know. It wasn't me–"

Rebecca felt afraid of what was about to come their way. "I don't know–" Loki muttered  to himself.

Rebecca looked over and saw Loki walking up to O.B. and asking him a question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. no time to argue! Follow me!" O.B. said rushing Victor to the stairs. Listen. Get in, get suited up."

Loki interrupted O.B. and said, "When those doors open, get down the gangway as fast as you can. Load the Multiplier, hit the green button, launch it and get back. Okay?"