Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince

(imagine this is Loki and Rebecca hugging:)

Location: Unknown

The moment her eyes opened up she was met with a blinding light. "Guys! She's waking up!" a young voice yelled out.

Rebecca winced at the sudden noise as her eyes adjusted to the place she was in. "Gave us a scare now," a voice said, helping Rebecca slowly sit up as she looked around and saw three human's that she assumed were Loki Variants surrounding her.

"Your heart stopped twice, but he was able to get it to start beating again," another one said.

"So, you're a Loki variant of us? I've never seen a girl variant of us before–"

"I'm not a Loki–" Rebecca said, cutting off the kid variant.

"Then how did you get here? Loki's are the only people down here," the older Loki Variant asked.

"I– I went rogue on a mission. T-Th," Rebecca grabbed her head suddenly as an extreme amount of pain coursed through her brain.

"I'll get you some water."

The man left leaving the older Loki and the kid Loki behind, "So if you aren't a Loki then who are you?" the kid Loki asked.

"R-Rebecca. Rebecca Barnes,"  Rebecca whispered as the Loki Variant came back with a glass of water. "Thank you," Rebecca whispered, taking the glass of water and took a sip of it.

"Well, welcome. You're the first non Loki Variant we've met," The older Loki exclaimed.

"I am? Wait, am I dead? Where are we?" Rebecca asked as she breathed a bit faster than normal.

"No. The TVA created this place to keep us from ever going back out to our timeline," the older Loki explained.

Rebecca's face dropped. "We can't leave this place?" Rebecca asked.

"Nope. The void is at the end of time and if you try to escape Alioth will get you before you can even scream," Kid Loki said.

"You worked at the TVA didn't you?" the Loki Variant who handed her the water asked.

Rebecca slowly nodded her head, "I-I did, but not anymore. Not after what they did to me," she whispered, squeezing her eyes shut remembering the electricity flowing through her body early that day.

"You're safe with us," the older Loki said, placing a hand on her back.

"We need to go back out and do another round," a Loki Variant said, not so sure of their new guest from the TVA.

"Don't bother with him, he usually doesn't like newcomers especially those who have worked at the TVA," The older Loki said standing up.

"You want to come with us?" Kid Loki asked.