valerie

"With two illegal fuckin' kids

"With two illegal fuckin' kids.."

 ......

Yes, Beatrix may have been the Queen of the skybox, but not before Valerie. Valerie was the true matriarch, the one who molded Beatrix into the individual she became. Beatrix learned the art of manipulation, the intricacies of drug trafficking, money laundering, every self-destructive habit which had nearly consumed her.

Valerie saw something in Beatrix right from the moment she stood up to Murphy on her first day in the skybox. She knew exactly what Beatrix was destined to become.

Valerie, however turned eighteen just six months after Beatrix found herself confined to the skybox, her departure marked the inevitable passing of the torch to Beatrix.

"Until we meet again, Trix."

Beatrix often would daydream of Valerie, but she refused to speak her name. Valerie's death was one of the hardest times Beatrix had ever gone through. Valerie had, in a twisted way, been a mother figure in Beatrix's life, a destructive, influential force.

---

Octavia, Bellamy, and Beatrix slowly wandered through the bunker, finding nothing of significance. A sudden scream alerting them. "Scott." Bellamy sighed.

"Bell we need to leave it and get ourselves out." Beatrix whispered urgently, her concern focused solely on themselves.

"You've been 'talking' to Murphy too much, Beatrix," Bellamy grumbled, shoving her aside as they hurried back to find the guards.

She just huffed, following her brother and Octavia. "Just stay low and be careful." she spoke, and they listened, with no response.

"Scott!" Octavia called out.

"Scott! Are you there?" Bellamy added, sharing a look with his sisters when they got no response. They shone their torches all over the garage, trying to find just a trace of what happened.

"Guys what's that." Octavia mumbled, hearing a noise.

The group turned, their breath hitching as they came across two reapers, crouched over Scott's lifeless body. "Reapers!" Octavia gasped, Bellamy successfully shot both of them as they ran towards his sisters.

"B," Bellamy mumbled, a realisation hitting him. "Take this." He handed her a gun, and Octavia picked up the other one from the ground.

"Guys." She tugged on Bellamy's arm, turning them towards another Reaper, crouched over the other guard's body.

"Stop!" Octavia panicked, her siblings looking at her like she was insane. "Don't shoot."

"Octavia-" Beatrix started.