"W-what about the bullies? They will hurt me again if I don't show them that I got a new phone." He stuttered, indicating that he's scared.

"I promise that they won't hurt you anymore. I won't let them and besides didn't you see how scared they got? I doubt they'll even come near you." Y/N chuckled. "Do we have a deal?"

"Y-yes." The guy responded and Y/N took him to the hospital to get a check up. He has lots of bruises and wounds on his body which made Y/N sad to see. She will never understand the motive of bullies. How can someone enjoy hurting others this much? However he didn't have anything serious which was a relief.  Y/N also bought the guy some food and water since he seemed weak. Afterwards they went to the place where Minsu lives at.

"Do you live alone?" Y/N asked as they walked inside to which the guy nodded. The place is very small and it isn't in good condition.

"How come? You're just 16. Why do you leave alone?"

"My dad died two years ago and my mother became very abusive after that so I left."

"How do you manage?" Y/N questioned.

"My mom does wire me some money every month so I can afford living here and get food."

"Wouldn't you want to live with her?"

"No. I hate living with her. I'm better of here. Besides she lives with my aunt now and I really hate that woman." He confessed. "Here's the phone." He took it out of his drawer and handed it to Y/N.

"I didn't delete anything but I did do some things so it wouldn't be able to get tracked down."

"I know that." Y/N chuckled since Mr. Kim couldn't track it down.

"W-what will happen to me now? You really won't arrest me?"

"Have you stolen other things?" Y/N asked.

"No. I don't have much money but enough to live. I don't have a reason to steal. It's just I got really scared of those bullies, that's why I had no other choice. Please believe me."

"I believe you. Nothing will happen to you, don't worry. But I will keep an eye on you. If I find out that you're lying then the consequences will be bad." The cop warned Minsu.

"I'm not lying, I promise."

"Why didn't you tell anyone that you're getting bullied?" Y/N asked.

"I told the teachers but they turned a blind eye on it since they're rich kids." Minsu looked down in sadness. Unfortunately this is very common. Rich kids can get away with bullying easily.

"What time do you need to go to school tomorrow?" 

"I have class at 8." The boy answered.

"Okay, I will come pick you up in the morning and take you to school and I will also come pick you up after school so those bullies won't be able to set a foot near you. That should be enough to make them stop bullying you. I'll make sure that they know I'm watching them."

"T-thank you."

"Here's my card, my number and the address of the police station where I work at is on it. If something happens come see me." She patted his head and with that she left. 

She's actually really happy that she found the phone. This will prove to Nayeon that cops aren't useless. However she is somewhat bothered about Minsu's situation. From what it seems like he did move out of his house because he wanted to but he doesn't live in good circumstances. He's 16, living alone and getting bullied. Right now he doesn't even have a phone.