Ch. 27

I stare at his wounded face and press a cold ice pack on him.

"What happened?" I ask, desperately wanting an answer.

"A-after I left your house, I didn't really have a reason to go back to the party but it was still happening and I went. Then, Neels asked where I went and I said somewhere. He shrugged it off but some of the other mates didn't. They were like, 'Did pretty rich boy go see his girlfriend?' I tried to walk away but then they said 'Alana? They're not a thing. Hey maybe Lucky can give me her number. Dam the things i'd do to her.' And I broke. I beat the shit out of them."

"But why are you here at like 8 in the morning?"

"I sat in my car all night, came here around 5am, and then my body just didn't feel right so here I am."

His blue eyes looked so sad under all the harsh wounds. Especially, his black eye. Oh, just looking at it makes you feel pain. My hand was still on his cheek as I dabbed the ice pack on his eye. I really didn't want to let go. His skin is so soft and I love how he presses it more in my hand. Our eyes were locked on each other's for a good minute. He looked away which kind of shocked me.

"I'm trying to stay away, Alana. For you. Because you want that." He shifts in his seat and looks away as he takes the ice pack from my hand.

I put my cold hand on my bare knee, sending goosebumps to my body. I look down. "I don't think I want you to stay away anymore."

He turns his head and furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

I dig my nails in my arm. "I don't want you to stay away." My eyes feel sad and his faces lifts from confusion to relief. He inches closer but doesn't kiss me. He just stares at me for a while making sure he's not going crazy. He chuckles a little and shakes his head.

"What about Danny?"

Shit, Danny. God, this is confusing. "I'm not saying I want to date you. I'm just saying you don't have to stay away anymore." He gets up from the chair and grabs my waist, quickly pulling me towards him and his body presses against mine.

"So you wouldn't mind if i do this?" He says inching closer to me. His soft bruised lips press against mine and I can feel him wincing.

"I won't mind."

His hands go under my shirt and glide around my sides. "How about this?" He smirks as he looks down on me. My breathing hitches as he slides his hands around me. His lips linger on to my neck and I just stand there giving myself up. I grope onto his hair and he moans a little. "God, I love you." He says as he bites his lip looking at me. "We're so bipolar." He says taking a step back and sitting himself down again. I look at him with crazy breathing and plump lips. He reaches over to get a strawberry and eats it. His eyes glance back to me and he winks.

"Stop that."

"What?"

"Making me want you more. You can't just leave me hanging, Lucky."

He gets up and smiles at me. "Look at that," He says grabbing me and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he moves towards the couch. "She loses her virginity and now she craves it again." He lays me down on the couch and kisses me so passionately. It seems like we made out for a long time. His hips begin to move and he sucks on my neck. I moan his name and he grabs me harder. "Baby girl." He says as he grabs my neck. He's teasing. My hands run up his shirt and he dives in for a kiss. My hands try to hold on longer to his stomach but he gets off and sits down.

"I want our first time to be perfect, Alana. Not on a couch." He smirks giving me one last kiss on the forehead. "I should get home before my parents start to worry. Well they will but you know." He picks himself up and heads out the door leaving me on the couch confused and in lust.

A/N: IM SORRY THEY HAVE BEEN SO SHORT LATELY IM REALLY SORRY I JUST RLLY HAVE BAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT HERE IS THIS AND I HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME

QOTW: do you hate me bc i suck????????
AOTW: pls don't

ITALIAN VERSION ON @julestories

STAY GOLD